"Customer Experience is today’s business benchmark”
That’s what Forbes Magazine believes - but does your company’s Customer Experience (CX) make the grade? If you want a shortcut to the CX premier league, make sure you’re at Ireland’s CX Masterclass on November 9th.
What you’ll hear
The CX Masterclass, a high-powered seminar that will deliver key CX insights to time-poor business owners, managers and customer-facing staff, you’ll hear how to:
- Differentiate your business without additional cost
- Lock in your best customers
- Find out how you compare with Ireland’s and the world’s best CX companies
- Implement organisational change so staff members get behind a new CX culture
- Persuade current customers to amplify your message amongst friends, family and colleagues
- Segment and design remarkable customer journeys
- Develop new relationships with like-minded professional business people
You’ll get the inside story on CX strategies that are working in Ireland and worldwide – and the mistakes to avoid. You will walk away with a simple framework to implement in your business tomorrow.
Michael Killeen, Dialogue, Chairman and Brian Waldron, People First, Managing Director, will lead the CX Masterclass and distill decades of insights on how to develop meaningful, long-term relationships with customers.
Today, customers are in control. They have lots of choice but little patience or loyalty. That’s why CX is critical to your business growth – and the CX Masterclass will arm you with immediate ideas and long-term strategies to keep you connected with your customers.
Attendees will be given the full course documentation pack and light refreshments.
- You can find public transport information for getting to Trinity College here
- You can find public parking information near Trinity College here
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
The CX Academy is in association with Dialogue. Dialogue is located at 20 Grantham Street, Dublin 8. For any questions you may have relating to the CX Academy, please call 01 662 2277.
For a group discount?
Please call 01 662 2277 to arrange a deal for 4 or more people.
READ MORE: www.eventbrite.ie/e/cx-masterclass