The National Sports Campus (NSC) is seeking a creative and experienced Marketing Manager. You will devise and implement marketing strategies to support the NSC brands in online, digital and traditional marketing. You will be responsible for cross selling strategies, customer data management, account management and income generation.
You will report to the Chief Operations Officer, be part of the Senior Management Team and will work in the new National Indoor Arena on the Campus.
* You will develop and implement a marketing strategy for the Campus, coordinating with relevant managers to build a strong brand reflecting our mission and vision.
* You will be part of and work with the senior management team to establish annual income targets, ensuring that the marketing strategy supports these targets
* You will coordinate the channel content strategy for each media channel, including corporate websites, social media and affiliate websites
* You will manage all digital media, optimising campaigns continuously to generate incremental sales and increase campus usage
* You will develop and optimise digital campaigns, ensuring results are clearly presented. You will monitor and report the effectiveness and ROI of each campaign
* You will develop and manage relationships with key external membership bodies and organisations
* You will demonstrate a return on Investment (ROI) for all marketing initiatives
* You will collaborate with Sales teams to develop strategic partnership activities
* You will ensure CRM tools are updated and fully leveraged within the organisation
JOBHOLDER ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
Knowledge (Education & Related Experience):
* 5 years’ plus relevant experience with a proven track record in delivering growth
* Membership Marketing Institute of Ireland (MII) would be an advantage
* BA in Marketing or equivalent
* Qualification in Digital Marketing or equivalent experience
* Experience of Management of social media campaigns.
* Experience working as part of a senior management team.
* A strong record of online sales and marketing with a minimum of three years’ experience in this area
* Strong ownership and responsibility for making things happen
* Ability to write, design and execute a marketing campaign
* Strong interpersonal and communications skills
* Excellent organisational skills - results focussed and target driven to achieve optimum results
* Knowledge of the operation and management of CRM tools
Remuneration will reflect the importance of the position.
This is an exciting role and if you want to discuss it further in strict confidence, please contact Jerome Forde, Managing Director, FordeCloud directly on 087 9878992.
National Sports Campus
The NSC is a subsidiary of Sport Ireland and was established to manage the provision of services to the National Sports Campus. Facilities include the National Aquatic Centre, FAI HQ, Irish Sport HQ, a HQ facility for 19 National Governing Bodies (NGB’s), the National Horse Sports Arena, Sports Ireland, National Diving Training Centre, the National Modern Pentathlon Centre, Multi Sports Pitches, and Athlete Accommodation. It is also responsible for the management and operation of Morton Stadium at Santry.