|Type of Position:
Description & Details
Digital Marketing Internship
The RDS is currently seeking a qualified digital marketing individual to work for the 2017 Dublin Horse Show. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated person to gain insight and hands-on experience into one of Ireland’s biggest annual events.
The successful candidate will provide support for the marketing manager for the Dublin Horse Show and will primarily manage and develop social media and the event website. Other duties include analytics and reporting, assisting with stakeholders of the event and supporting the marketing team in various aspects of the event and other marketing duties that may arise.
We are looking for someone who is creative, enthusiastic and hardworking and who is looking to gain valuable experience working on this world famous event.
The successful candidate will start as soon as possible and work until September 1. Minimum wage will apply.
- Manage social media platforms for the 2017 Dublin Horse Show including analytics and reporting
- Develop content and campaigns to increase customer engagement, to promote stakeholders of the Dublin Horse Show, grow our social media following
- Website content management – reviewing, updating, reporting
- Identify new trends and opportunities online for the Dublin Horse Show
- Manage the Dublin Horse Show newsletter
- Support the marketing and communication teams to ensure campaign consistency across all platforms
- Assist in working with stakeholders of the Dublin Horse Show including sponsors etc.
- Other general marketing duties (both online and offline) as required by the marketing team as they arise
Skills and experience
- A degree in digital marketing or communications
- Content management experience in social media and website communication platforms including; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snap Chat, TweetDeck etc.
- Experience in reporting and analytics including Google Analytics and social media insights
- Ability to confidently take eye catching photos, record video content and conduct interviews for social media and online
- Experience with photo and video editing tools
- Aptitude for creating and writing engaging content for website and newsletter
- Proven ability to prioritise and complete tasks in an efficient, methodical and organised manner
- Thorough and proficient proof reading skills
- Candidate should have excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
How to Apply / Contact
Please email your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com