Brand Manager – MACE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced marketer to join one Ireland’s leading food wholesalers. This is a superb role for a motivated and competent individual who is looking to gain experience in a large organisation working on a leading Irish retail brand.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager who will demonstrate a proven track record ideally, but not essentially, in retail or FMCG. The successful candidate will play a key role in managing all aspects of brand performance for MACE.
The aim of this role is to drive the MACE brand both at a national level and in local communities in which the stores are located. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the MACE Brand Manager will work with internal teams, retailers, and supply partners to ensure the success of the MACE brand.
RELEVANT SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Ability to manage and prioritise a diverse range of projects
· Be highly organized and proactive in approach to the business
· Bring creativity and ideas to the brand, both in traditional and digital disciplines
· Budget Management experience is desirable
· Excellent computer literacy, with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
· Good communication and presentation skills
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
· Be educated to degree standard or equivalent preferably in a Marketing or related degree
· Have at least 2 years marketing or commercial experience ideally within the FMCG industry
· Retail experience is desirable but not essential