Ireland’s Blue Book is the marketing association for a collection of Irish Country House Hotels, Manor Houses, Castles and Restaurants, located throughout the island of Ireland.
Marketing Executive Role: Ireland’s Blue Book
An outgoing personality, strong team skills and a proven record of helping create, plan and implement digital marketing campaigns to the highest standards are essential pre-requisites.
The candidate must be comfortable working as part of a very small, very busy team. Realistic expectations on the degree of flexibility required when working for a four-person team.
We are keen to hear from candidates who possess the following:
· A marketing degree or business degree with a marketing masters is essential
· 3-5 years’ experience in a digital marketing role or similar marketing role
· Expert level of social media and online marketing
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Highly creative
· Strong computer literacy is essential with a high level of proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and email marketing software
· A functional understanding of content management systems
· Willingness to work flexible hours and travel as necessary- a high number of events will occur outside core office hours
· Full driving licence and access to a car is essential
Key responsibilities include:
· Responsible for driving online bookings to the company website and trade website.
· Create, manage and review website content using a content management system, ensuring creative, timely and accurate updates.
· Creating copy, images, ideas and concepts to ensure constant new & interesting on-line content.
· Planning and managing updates and interaction with social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, twitter, etc.
· The role will involve managing the company’s digital advertising campaigns.
· Email campaigns: Creative and efficient production of email campaigns to support strategic targeting
· Attending trade/consumer shows and events representing the organisation.
· Managing promotional campaigns with media online, print and radio.
· As the Blue Book is a small office it is necessary to cover colleagues’ roles during holiday periods.