||Kill, Co Kildare
|Type of Position:
Description & Details
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Founded in 1866 Goffs is one of Europe’s premier Thoroughbred Auction Houses selling circa 5,000 horses for over €170 million across 18 sales at 6 locations in Ireland and the UK to a global audience each year.
An exciting opportunity now arises for an enthusiastic and motivated Digital Marketing Executive to develop, execute and report on digital marketing activity for Goffs in Ireland and Goffs UK. The successful candidate will be passionate about growing Goffs’ social and digital footprint and take genuine pride in building the brand and achieving business objectives.
Based at Goffs headquarters in County Kildare, Ireland the Digital Marketing Executive will join a busy marketing team on both sides of the Irish Sea with responsibility for developing and growing all Goffs digital marketing whilst ensuring Goffs is at the forefront of new and emerging technology. The Digital Marketing Executive will also support the Marketing Team on sales days and with other marketing activities to ensure the Goffs brand is to the forefront of the international bloodstock community.
The successful candidate will support Goffs’ communications and marketing strategy through the successful integration of marketing campaigns across all digital platforms including:
- Social Media – create and share compelling content to drive engagement across all social media channels, as well as responding to customer care enquiries. This will include immediate reaction to Goffs graduate success on all mediums on a daily basis including weekends.
- Website Management – ensure the website is up-to-date and used to its full potential via the content management system. This will involve being the key instigator for the website and primary liaison with content contributors across the organisation, as well as our third party agency for web design, support and maintenance.
- Email marketing – implement successful email marketing campaigns by developing and distributing targeted content.
- Content marketing – create relevant and engaging text, image, graphic and video based content in line with our brand.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – ensure optimisation of all content for search engines.
- Data and analytics reporting – regular analysis of online marketing performance. Use the data to interpret insights and trends and make recommendations to inform data driven decisions.
- Campaign support – the candidate will play a key role in a range of campaigns for Goffs wide diversification of sales throughout the year to ensure consistency across all platforms.
Skills & Experience:
- Third level qualification, degree level or higher, in a marketing related discipline.
- Strong digital and social media knowledge, with at least 1-2 years’ experience in a digital marketing role.
- A digital leader & social networker - a regular user of social media with a proactive interest in the latest digital marketing trends.
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills.
- Competent in design, photo and video editing skills using Adobe Creative suite programmes.
- Proactive attitude and the ability to work well within a collaborative team environment
- Exceptional attention to detail ability to manage a diverse workload and work to deadlines.
- CMS and database management skills.
- A passion for the horse racing and bloodstock industries.
How to Apply / Contact
Please email your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com
Deadline for applications: Friday 28th April 2017