ProPhotonix is an expert designer and manufacturer of laser and LED systems for OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) across a wide range applications including machine vision, UV curing, medical equipment and security applications.
Established in 1951, ProPhotonix is headquartered in Salem, New Hampshire, USA, and has ISO certified production facilities in Cork, Ireland and Essex, U.K. At our Cork offices, we design and manufacture LED lighting for a diverse range of applications.
Working at ProPhotonix, you will gain experience across a wide variety of B2B marketing activities in a challenging, technical environment. You will work cross-functionally to develop content for marketing campaigns, to coordinate product launches and prepare for trade shows. You will gain experience in digital marketing, social media marketing and content marketing amongst other areas.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager across all elements of the Marketing Mix. The role will provide an opportunity to work across both strategic and marketing communications projects with a mix of digital as well as more traditional channels.
· Working with the Marketing Manager to carry out market research, competitor analysis and develop marketing plans.
· Designing and implementing email marketing campaigns using a marketing automation system.
· Management of the Company’s Salesforce instance ensuring adherence to processes, providing training and reporting.
· Managing and maintaining social media including drafting and scheduling regular blog & social media posts.
· Management of trade shows including planning and logistics.
·Maintenance of company literature including datasheets, brochures and case studies.
· Conducting the Company’s Customer Satisfaction Survey, analysing and presenting results.
· Supporting the Marketing Manager in website projects including content management and SEO activities.
· Degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline
· 3-5 years’ experience in B2B marketing
· Experience with CRM and marketing automation platforms
· Experience with salesforce would be a distinct advantage
· Experience with content management systems and Google Analytics
· Experience in marketing a technical product would be an advantage
· Experience writing content a distinct advantage
· Highly organized with excellent attention to detail & accuracy