Description & Details
Brand Manager 12 month FTC
IFAC is currently undergoing a very exciting rebrand and we need you to help us launch it with a bang! Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be integral to implementing and communicating our brand values and manage the rebrand process nationwide. You will join a busy and vibrant team at a time of major organisational change, growth and rebranding.
- The ideal candidate will be a marketing professional with demonstrable experience of a wide range of marketing and communications approaches and a proven track record of brand management.
- You will responsible for all aspects of management for our rebrand. Working with key stakeholders and our existing marketing team, you will design and develop our online/offline marketing collateral, signage, digital presence and any other marketing supports for the organisation.
- You will create, edit and schedule content across all digital platforms, covering planned promotional campaigns, reactive, timely content and all customer interaction across these platforms.
- You will manage and maximise the online profile of the organisation’s events and key spokespersons.
- Together with our existing marketing team, you will deliver successful marketing campaigns, designing marketing materials, driving digital content, managing SEO and PPC campaigns. Track and regularly report campaign results.
- Experienced as a Brand Manager in B2B or professional services sector.
- Knowledgeable in all standard brand management activities, an understanding of the agri business, professional services or food sector would be an advantage.
- Hardworking and self-motivated, able to work on own initiative and to deadlines. You should be comfortable in both strategic discussion and actual delivery. You are a team player and collaborator, happy to take and act on feedback.
- You will be highly organised, flexible and capable of prioritising effectively, excellent project management skills are essential.
- You will be creative and an excellent communicator with minute attention to detail.
- You must be a self-starter who is comfortable operating in a responsive environment
How to Apply / Contact
Apply in confidence with full C.V. quoting reference Brand Manager to:
Human Resource Manager - IFAC Accountants, Irish Farm Centre, Bluebell, Dublin 12.