|Type of Position:
Description & Details
Keogh's Farm is a multi-award winning family owned and run potato growing and crisping business based in North County Dublin, an area famous for producing Ireland’s finest potatoes. Keogh's Crisps have been the fastest growing brand within their category for the last 3 years. Keogh’s are market leaders when it comes to marketing, digital and PR, Keogh's are known for their new product development and continues innovation.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As a member of the Management Team your role is to grow the business through the execution of the Company’s strategic plan; to develop the Company brand with creativity and drive and to demonstrate leadership and expertise in Marketing with all key stakeholders
The role will also require detailed planning, organising, prioritising and executing simultaneous projects and activities at once. You will be responsible for the overall management of the Marketing Function in Keogh’s Crisps Ltd under the direction of the Managing Director to ensure the development and management of all marketing activities in line with the Company’s business strategy and agreed goals.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the development and implementation of a Marketing and Brand Strategy in line with the Company’s strategic plan and as agreed with the Managing Director.
- Develop and manage targeted marketing campaigns, media strategies, digital strategy and other activities/events/initiatives aimed at promoting the brand and products of Keogh’s Crisps Ltd both in Ireland and internationally.
- As part of the NPD team work collaboratively with the Business Development & Sales Managers to develop and implement brand strategy, ensuring consistency and clarity of message across all elements of the brand plan and innovatively improving brand perception.
- Manage the budget of the Marketing function and present regular reports on expenditure as required by the Managing Director/Financial Controller
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive trade marketing strategies
- Responsible for creative development, management and analysis of all digital display campaigns.
- Actively promote Company culture, mission and values.
- Management and development of the Marketing team including; The Marketing Executive, Brand Ambassadors and agency employees.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess The Following Knowledge And Experience:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Marketing Manager role within the Retail/FMCG industry.
- Marketing/Business degree or related discipline is desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe illustrator/Photoshop.
- Proven experience and success in development and implementation of digital marketing strategies.
- Experience in using E-marketing software and Google Analytics.
- Proficient in Social Media channels; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc.
- New Product Development design experience.
- Trade Marketing experience.
- Ability to prioritise high impact activities and multi-task complex projects and deliver results.
- Ability to ensure that all initiatives and strategies have at their core, the intention of increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach, develop and build a team in a fast paced and innovative environment.
- Creative and innovative with a passion for promoting Irish Food products.
- Event Management experience.
Keogh’s Crisps is an Equal Opportunities Employer
How to Apply / Contact
Please forward your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com