|Type of Position:
Description & Details
Based: Dublin, Ireland
With 6,000 people in 66 offices worldwide Edelman is a leading global communications marketing firm helping organisations evolve, promote and protect their brands.
Since it was founded in 1952 it remains independent and family-owned. Edelman Ireland delivers high quality communications marketing solutions for a wide range of clients. Passionate about developing the best creative strategies, we work collaboratively with some of Ireland and the world’s best loved brands and corporates.
The Healthcare Team
It’s an exciting time for our Healthcare team. We have grown significantly and partner with some of the world’s leading companies including Pfizer, Roche, GSK, Abbie and Novartis assisting them to navigate the dynamic healthcare environment by managing their reputations and through building strong relationships with influential stakeholders.
As a part of our continued expansion, we are looking to hire an ambitious Account Manager with the drive and passion to play a key role on our accounts complementing our existing team. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, excellent writer and champion of content with creative flair. This is a new role within the Health team. There is plenty of scope for professional development for the right candidate.
- Have at least three year’s agency / in-house experience
- Proven people management skills
- A flair for writing
- Experience of managing budgets
- Expert knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry an advantage
- Manage medium to large-sized projects
- Provide client counsel regarding tactical implementation and as a general day-to-day point of contact
- Deliver high performance results within budget
- Assist in preparing new business proposals
- Manage and coach junior team members
- Maintain an excellent network of media, stakeholder and influencer contacts
How to Apply / Contact
Applicants should email their CV and include cover letter with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on Friday 8th December.