|Type of Position:
Description & Details
Marketing Communications Executive
Role Title: Marketing Communications Executive
Reporting To: Senior Marketing Operations Manager
PCF / CF Category: n/a
MCC Required: No
Direct Reports: No
This role is for an individual who wants to step up to the next level and take full ownership and responsibility for implementing a range of marketing projects to an exceptionally high standard from start to completion. The Marketing Communications Executive will be a key, high-profile member of the marketing team, helping to drive the members engagement programme, manage internal communications and providing marketing support to the individual business units within IPB.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Organise regular events for members, including Risk Conferences for 100 - 200 delegates. Involvement in issuing invitations, managing responses, proof reading power point presentations, liaising with speakers, booking and communicating with venues, AV technicians, photographers and organising support material.
- Understand and support the individual business units by producing product brochures, power point presentations and in particular, editing and producing risk guide booklets.
- Proactively write and post daily updates on the internal intranet and organise quarterly business update meetings for employees.
- Write articles for the IPB web site.
- Research and produce a daily industry news bulletin for circulation among senior management.
- Support the marketing team in day-to-day delivery of marketing services including obtaining quotes, setting up POs and ordering print.
- Manage the stock of brochures, guides and promotional material to ensure that adequate quantities are in stock and manage the distribution of this material.
- Deliver of world-class outputs adhering strictly to the company’s brand, compliance and legal guidelines
Experience & Technical Skills:
- 2+ years’ experience in a marketing communications role, possibly from an Agency.
- Third level qualification in marketing, PR or a related discipline.
- Superb written communication skills. You must have the ability to understand the target audience and be able to communicate complex information in a simple, easy to understand way.
- Quality-conscious with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, to multitask and work under pressure within tight deadlines.
- Excellent influencing and strong verbal communication skills.
- Experience in briefing designers and in print production.
- Event management experience desirable.
Competencies & Behaviours:
- Results-focused - Self-motivated, not afraid to take on responsibility, drives the delivery of results, positive can-do attitude.
- Decision-making and judgement - Establishes a connection in the analysis between a problem and its context and executes judgement through balanced and timely decision-making.
- Open and upfront - Honest, ethical, sincere and principled.
- Teamwork and co-operation – Works well to support colleagues in the marketing department and in the company as a whole.
How to Apply / Contact
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your salary expectations and notice period.