Research & Intelligence Manager
ONSIDE is a pioneering management consultancy specialising in sponsorship management services across Europe. Headquartered in Dublin, ONSIDE builds and supports award-winning sponsorship programmes for brands including Vodafone, Diageo, Aviva, Audi, and Aldi and on all sports and non-sports sponsorship platforms from football, rugby, and Gaelic sports to film, music, comedy and to causes.
Due to continued growth from the retention of our highly prestigious client portfolio and new account wins as well as expansion to existing services, there is now an opportunity for a Research & Intelligence Manager to join the team.
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Research & Intelligence, you will be responsible for supporting our clients in the development of world class sponsorship insights that enable them to optimize and deliver return on their sponsorship investment.
- You will be working with a number of world leading sponsors and rights holders (sport and non-sport) where you will be developing their sponsorship and commercial strategies.
- Deliver internally-generated projects associated with thought leadership; promotion of the ONSIDE brand; and marketing events. Typically, these research projects generate content in the form of Annual Industry Survey; Quarterly Consumer Sentiment Surveys; Start Tracker Survey; Summer of Sponsorship Event in conjunction with MII.
- Engage with external service providers, including research agencies who provide field work, and external stakeholders. Represent ONSIDE at stakeholder fora and events within the Research & Intelligence community
- Deliver client research as a standalone project or as part of a consulting project consistent with project timelines and high production standards.
- Identify business growth opportunities specifically for Qualitative research projects
- Review the existing Research & Intelligence set of products and services to explore opportunities for New Product Development. Consider opportunities for the introduction of new technologies and innovation approaches.
- Produce and deliver work of the highest standard consistent with ONSIDE’s brand and service commitments to our clients. Work that is credible and influence-exerting. Work that gives clients and their C-suite confidence in their sponsorship investment decisions. Work that helps clients and ONSIDE win awards. Work that you are proud of.
- You will be an experienced and strong team player, with the ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally. You will display passion and high energy and have a strong aptitude for the commercial and financial goal targets set for each client. With a natural and authentic relationship management style, you will develop strong account engagement with each client aligned to our business plan targets.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years’++ experience working with consumer and business insights, have extensive experience of research techniques and approaches including both qualitative and quantitative and have strong analytical skills and be highly numerate
- You will be a highly organised individual, capable of multitasking in a fast-moving environment, with the ability to manage and prioritise projects, and be adaptive and flexible in your approach
- As a proven project manager, you will be analytically competent and have a heavy focus on attention to detail
- You will present as an excellent presenter, outstanding communications and interpersonal capabilities with an ability to exert credible influence in the decision-making process
- You are likely to be educated to degree level with a post-graduate in the area of insights generation and data analytics
- Your ability to translate research data into insights, strategies and actions with be second nature to you and will allow you to contribute to the development of simple solutions to complex, cross-functional issues.
If you feel this is the opportunity you have been looking for, get in touch with us. We can discuss a more comprehensive job description with you and explore your experience and suitability for the role with you. For further information on the company, go to www.onside.ie
Please apply with your CV and Cover Letter: