Email marketing is a great tool to generate awareness, inform customers, increase engagement and loyalty, and ultimately generate revenue.
This workshop, aimed at junior to mid-level marketers, will enable you to leverage email marketing to reach your marketing goals. You will learn how to grow your database, increase customer loyalty with lifecycle campaigns, and measure results with Integrated Analytics.
Topics covered include:
– Growing your database
– GDPR (Data protection) requirements
– Content & Creative best practices in Email
– Measuring Email Marketing success
4 November 2020,9.30am-1pm
Member Price: €250 – Non-Member Price: €500
The non-Member Price includes an Annual Marketing Skills Membership (valued at €262), subject to meeting our membership criteria.
- Multiple award-winning MBA trained senior marketer with proven leadership experience with blue-chip international travel, tech and telco brands
- Trained teams of marketers at Experian, Facebook, Unilever, Britvic
- Brands he has managed in a senior marketing role include 118118, Thomas Cook, bmi-British Midland
- Direct experience of working in B2B companies selling retailing, big data, chatbots and distribution software
- Writer & columnist for world’s #1 marketing magazine since 2016
- Author, Econsultancy, Best Practice in eCommerce – a 54,000 word and 160-page guide to the best practices in eCommerce today from all over the globe
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions apply. Membership is non-transferable and non-refundable. All event and course cancellations must be made 2 weeks prior to the event/course date. Payment is due in advance. Refunds will not be issued for non-attendance.