MII AIM Award entries are judged by an independent panel of recognised marketing experts.
Each submission is evaluated against a set of category synopsis which are specific to each award category. The category synopsis’ are available to view under the relevant headings. The winners remain a closely guarded secret until the envelopes are opened at the gala event on 18th May 2023 at Clayton Burlington, Dublin.
The process is as follows:
- Once the deadline for entries has passed and the submission portal has closed, the judging panel will carefully evaluate and score each submission against the set category synopsis provided. The highest scoring entries will be shortlisted for each award category.
- The shortlist of finalists will be published on MII Website and in the Irish Independent. On the same day, an invitation will be issued to all finalists confirming the date and time of their presentation to the judging panel. All presentations will take place between 17th April – 28th April 2023.
- Finalists will meet the judging panel at their appointed date and time. This is the first and only opportunity for finalists to present their achievements “in person”. A maximum of two people may present an entry (maximum of four people for Marketing Team category).
- Each finalist will be invited to make a 20-minute presentation to the panel, and to participate in a 10-minute Q&A session with the judges. This is where the finalists can speak directly with the judging panel and discuss their submission in detail.
- The judging panel will evaluate and score all presentations and select the winners for each category. Winners will be announced at the MII AIM Awards 2023, taking place this year on 18th May at Clayton Burlington, Dublin.