Part of our ‘Marketing Fundamentals’ suite of courses, the Brand course is the third in the series.
- Does your brand need a rebrand?
- Have you inherited a brand that requires a brand refresh?
- Was your last campaign off brand?
- Do you need a refresher course in brand?
We have developed this new branding course to help further marketers’ understanding of branding as a key strategic sales tool, and allow them to develop brand strategies that connect with customers and drive sales revenue.
Branding is often underrated within an organisation, yet according to one of the most successful marketers of our generation “A Brand is the set of expectations, memories, stories and relationships that, taken together, account for a consumers decision to choose one product or service over another”, Seth Godin.
We are delighted to present this very practical and effective branding course aimed at helping mid-level marketing managers understand their organisations commercial goals and equipping you to develop brand strategies that connect with customers and drive sales revenue.
The course has been designed as a catch all day aimed at furthering marketers understanding of branding as a key strategic sales tool. Participants will take away an increased knowledge of their organisational goals and be equipped with an understanding of the components of a brand and the steps involved in brand development.
The session has been designed to cover all aspects of brand management and where possible we will use case studies to illustrate working examples.
11 March 2020
9.15am - 5.00pm
The Marketing Institute,
Price: Member €250 | Non Member €500
Part 1 - Understanding Your Organisation’s Commercial Goals:
- Commercial Goals
- Popular Growth Strategies
- Identifying your SWOT
- A Recap on the 5 P’s
Part 2 - Steps in Branding:
- Elements of a brand (vision, values, purpose)
- Research (insights, market mapping)
- Building The Brand (developing a brand wheel and empathy mapping)
- Creative Expression – current trends in comm’s development
- Branch Launch – channel strategy, trade presentations, internal staff launches, consumer activity plan
- Monitoring and Measuring – customer feedback, sales, awareness, web traffic, site behaviour, social media engagements, reach, awareness, NPS tracking
Owner, Retail Republic Creative Agency
Denise has worked in marketing communications for over 20 years on some of Ireland’s most well- known iconic Irish brands like Lyons Tea, Club Orange and Meteor Mobile. After 15 years working on NPD, brand development and trade marketing for Unilever, Nestle, C&C and Eir she left to open her own creative agency (Retail Republic) which specialises in branding, design and web for clients across FMCG, Tourism and Financial Services sectors.
Denise is also on the Enterprise Ireland Panel of Mentors where she works with Ireland’s high potential start-ups on value proposition development, branding and market launch strategies.
She offers a very practical view on effective brand planning and will share insights on working with brand agencies and brand briefing.