Welcome to Marketing Institute Ireland
As the professional body for Ireland’s marketers, becoming a Corporate Member of MII gives your team the leading edge to be the catalyst for your business’s success. MII provides a tailored marketing competency framework that addresses the current and future skills needed so that your team can be motivated, engaged and high performing, meaning they will consistently unlock and deliver value for your business.
Why become a member?
Grow your team’s skillset by:
- Taking advantage of training credits for MII’s challenging courses (excl. Berkeley Global Leadership Programme, CMO Masterclasses and ESA Dip)
- Asses the capability gaps in your team and work with us to design and implement the right interventions to build the skills needed in your team.
- Capturing insights from thousands of business and marketing publications in our online library
- Accessing our extensive inventory of events, presentations, and videos
- Exploring must-read marketing content curated in our monthly Observer newsletter
- Redeeming preferential member rates for our courses, events, and workshop
Grow your team’s network by:
- Enrolling your team as members or associates of MII
- Taking valuable networking opportunities for your senior team members
- Attending our Marketing Breakfast Series free of charge for all members
- Securing passes to DMX Live, Ireland’s largest and most transformative marketing conference
Get ahead of next by:
- Posting jobs on mii.ie to access top marketing talent
- Listing your company’s graduate programme on mii.ie Graduate Hub to nurture the next generation of marketers
- Feature a new team member in our marketing mover section
Who Can Become a Member?
Does your marketing team have 10 or more members? A corporate membership is for you. With a dynamic combination of MII memberships, training credits for our classes and courses, event passes from MII Live to our Breakfast Series, and access to new and emerging marketing talent, our corporate membership is ideal for teams advancing their practice through a range of our services.
How To Join?
Ready to empower your teams?
Contact Cecilia at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at 01 216 0156