Businesses that once labeled foresight as prophecy now understand that it does not exist to predict the future – but rather helps shape and build that future. And it’s increasingly being recognized and hailed as the business skill to have: a recent article from the World Economic Forum* states that in order to tackle some of the world’s biggest issues, we need to change the way we make decisions and look at the future. In this masterclass, you’ll learn how to build strategic marketing foresight at scale in your organisation so you can anticipate, shape and take control of your brand’s future.
What will participants learn/achieve?
- Understand the five principles of strategic foresight so you can react quickly to market changes, resonate with your consumers and make timely decisions.
- Build foresight at scale across your organisation so you can respond to necessary shifts in organisational and capability development.
- Learn how to interpret shifting behaviours and uncover what matters most to your consumers today – and tomorrow to guide your strategies and decision making.
- Know the top five trends for the year ahead and which behaviours are temporary vs. sustained.
- Explore the pendulum of working models for brand/agency relationships for greater marketing agility
Who is it for? Career Stage?
Career stages 5,6 & 7
CMO, director level, C-Suite
What is the course’s USP?
Learn how to apply the critical skill of building strategic foresight, vital for post covid survival and success.
3 February 2021
3rd February 2021
This price does not include membership.
Marketer Pathways Competencies
- Marketing Strategy
- Customer Centricity
- New Product Development
- Commercial Acumen
- Change & Improvement
- Decisions & Judgement
- Planning & Prioritisation
- Negotiation Skills
- Relationship Management
CEO & Co-Owner, Foresight Factory
Meabh Quoirin is CEO and Co-Owner of Foresight Factory, a leading consumer trends agency, providing actionable insights using algorithms and data through a trends intelligence platform and expert insight to uncover the most relevant trends.
Meabh is a pioneer in the field of consumer analytics and new data techniques and an expert in modelling new routes to the future. She has over two decades’ experience in helping businesses globally put trends at the heart of their decision making.