This programme is meticulously designed to provide students with a profound understanding of how strategic marketing concepts are applied and managed in authentic commercial settings. By delving deep into the use of strategic analytical tools and pertinent theories, and by integrating real-world examples and engaging class discussions, students are equipped to dissect the multifaceted nature of contemporary marketing and management. Throughout the course, participants will gain a clearer perspective on the interconnectedness of marketing and management decisions. They will discover how these decisions reverberate throughout an organisation, influencing both its internal operations and external stakeholders. This comprehensive approach ensures that students are well-prepared to navigate the challenges and opportunities of a constantly evolving marketing landscape.
What will you learn?
Delve into the world of strategic marketing management with our comprehensive course designed to equip you with the skills to navigate the complexities of modern business marketing. From understanding the intricacies of branding to decoding consumer behaviour in the digital age, this course offers an in-depth look into the strategies and practices that drive successful marketing.
Upon completion, participants will:
- Strategic Marketing Understanding: Grasp the application and impact of strategic marketing management, delving into areas such as strategic analysis, branding, consumer segmentation, and targeted outreach.
- Cross-discipline Integration: Seamlessly integrate strategic management thinking and practice across various marketing disciplines, including social media marketing and consumer behaviour insights.
- Decision-making Proficiency: Cultivate a deeper comprehension of the organizational decision-making process, enhancing management and strategic planning capabilities.
- Ethical Marketing Approach: Formulate informed recommendations focusing on vital business areas, emphasizing sustainability and ethics in marketing strategies.
- Real-world Application: Use the acquired knowledge to make real-time decisions, bridging the gap between theoretical learning and practical application in diverse market scenarios.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for early-career marketers and non-marketers.
- A minimum 2.2 Honours level degree in a non-business discipline.
- Three years’ work experience in a marketing or management role.
- Exceptions to criteria may apply based on experience