THIS COURSE IS NOW FULLY BOOKED - TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE NEXT AVAILABLE DATE PLEASE CALL AILISH ON +353 1 295 2355 EXT4
The challenge for B2B marketers is to connect with customers through all these devices, create and automate marketing processes such as customer acquisition, segmentation, and campaign management as well as understand analytical side of data and digital.
B2B Marketers are now tasked with guiding buyers through a journey, and apply funnel thinking to digital marketing and technology tools to create a new type of marketing plan. This course will enable you to inspire, inform and engage buyers in your industry to drive relationships and revenue.
Who should attend?
This intensive full-day course is ideal for B2B Marketers who wish to bring together the magic of marketing and the science of technology to create powerful and relevant B2B marketing campaigns. You will have some knowledge of marketing, and what digital and technology can do for your B2B organisation, but want to find how you can make fact based decisions on marketing programme investments, and create new models on how to nurture and win self-directed buyers.
By the end of the course, you will truly understand the issues and interactions demanded by modern B2B marketing as well as recognise the additional skills required.
· What are the latest trends driving B2B marketing?
· What are your goals for your B2B marketing? A guide on strategy choice: do want to improve the quality of leads? Increase revenue by increasing conversion at key stages in the buying cycle? Improve visibility into the buying and sales cycles?
· How should you position your business? Competing directly against competitors
· A thinking model for a simple marketing plan: Message, Market, Media
· What sort of funnel should you apply to my B2B business?
· Using Content to build relationships: Thought leadership and best practices to build brand and awareness, guides, RFP templates and industry information to enable buyer structure research
· What capabilities do you need to build B2B Marketing programme
· Leveraging Word of Mouth and Influence marketing
Colin Lewis an award-winning marketer with over 20 years experience in airline, telecoms and travel brands in Europe, Asia and Australia.
He is the Marketing Director of BMI – British Midland, responsible for brand, PR, Product, eCommerce, digital transformation and communications for this premium airline across Europe.
Colin was just selected as one of the top 100 Marketers in the UK (Marketing Week’s 2015 Vision 100 – the 'brightest, best, most visionary Marketers in the UK) on the back of winning ‘Marketing Leader of the Year in Ireland in 2008.
Colin has been managing websites since 1999, including eCommerce sites turning over €100m and is an adviser to numerous international digital businesses.
Colin is the Programmer of Ireland’s largest Digital Marketing Conference, DMX Dublin. He is a regular lecturer and speaker at conferences on digital topics in the UK, Holland and Spain.
Colin has an MBA from Ireland’s leading graduate school of business, Smurfit Graduate School of Business as well as an MSc and undergraduate BComm.
Date: Wednesday 15 March 2017
Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Location: The Marketing Institute
Price: Member Rate: €250, Non-Member Rate: €400
Please email Ailish on email@example.com or call 01 295 2355.
Terms and Conditions apply. Membership is non-transferable and non-refundable. All event and course cancellations must be made 2 weeks prior to the event/course date. Payment is due in advance. Refunds will not be issued for non-attendance.