If you are a marketing professional looking to improve your understanding of financial concepts then this is the right course for you.
With this diploma you will be introduced to the main models necessary for business planning, learn how to critically evaluate financial information and contribute meaningfully to key marketing budget decisions.
The programme will help to emphasise the importance of financial management in a strategic marketing context.
Is it for me?
This course provides you with an understanding of the importance of financial management in a business context. The course is concerned with the analysis and application of financial and management accounting information as inputs into management and marketing decisions.
Member Price: €1,590 – Non-Member Price: €1,850
The non-Member Price includes an Annual Marketing Skills Membership (valued at €262), subject to meeting our membership criteria.
What will you get?
• A fully accredited CPD qualification at Level 8 on the NFQ awarded by TU Dublin
• An Executive (CPD) Diploma delivered over evening sessions, with case studies, additional self-study and laboratory work
• Exposure to leading and respected practitioners and experts
What will you learn?
• Understand and critically evaluate financial information
• Contribute in a meaningful way to management and marketing decisions based on the analysis of management accounting data
• Conduct sensitivity analysis of financial projections by means of spreadsheets
• Evaluate alternative sources of finance and assess investment possibilities
• Work effectively in teams to formulate key decisions
Marketer Pathways Competencies
- Strategic Marketing
- Commercial Awareness
- Decision Making & Judgment
- Making a Business Impact
- Organisational Awareness
- Risk Management
- Negotiation Skills
Assistant head of school in Accounting and Finance at TU Dublin
An important note on accreditation
As the professional body for marketing in Ireland, the Marketing Institute recognises the importance of academic accreditation. That’s why we have teamed up with TU Dublin, Ireland’s largest marketing educator, to jointly operate this Executive Diploma programme. Accreditation speaks to a sense of public trust, as well as to professional quality.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions apply. Membership is non-transferable and non-refundable. All event and course cancellations must be made 2 weeks prior to the event/course date. Payment is due in advance. Refunds will not be issued for non-attendance.