In line with Government Restrictions due to COVID-19, some element of this 2 day course will be pre-recorded.
All marketing professionals have now all been affected by the implementation of GDPR. The legislation has a significant impact on the way marketers approach their work and how organisations obtain, store, manage or process the personal data of EU citizens.
The course will ensure you have the skills, knowledge and competencies required to understand and be fully compliant for GDPR.
This is a 2 day course taking place June 2021.
What will you learn?
- Get an in-depth understanding of GDPR
- Manage the impact of GDPR
- Identify ethical dilemmas
- Write a GDPR implementation, monitoring and control plan
- Learn about specific preparation strategies
What will you get?
- A fully accredited CPD qualification at Level 8 on the NFQ awarded by TU Dublin
- A practical route to competency in devising a GDPR implementation, monitoring and control plan for an organisation
- Exposure to leading and respected marketing practitioners and experts
11 June 2021
9.15am - 5.00pm
Online Learning Delivery
Price: Members €750 | Non – Members €1,050
Corporate Training Credits of €500 maximum can be used against this course.
- Who is regulating the internet
- Behavioural Advertising Regulation
- Contracts of Sale and Distance Selling
- Data Protection and Privacy
- Intellectual Property and Digital Ownership
- Legal versus Self-Regulation
Robert is a barrister in Ireland and a qualified attorney-at-law in New York since 2011. Robert specialises in data protection and employment law; lecturing in TU Dublin on, inter alia, the Masters in Digital Marketing and Analytics course specifically dealing with the law and regulation surrounding digital marketing. Along with this Robert has advised multi-national and large Irish enterprises on their data protection policies and procedures, including various hotel groups, retail companies and financial institutions in Ireland.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions apply. Membership is non-transferable and non-refundable. All event and course cancellations must be made 2 weeks prior to the event/course date. Payment is due in advance. Refunds will not be issued for non-attendance.