Who Won Sponsorship Series 2023
Following another strong year for sponsorship investment, estimated to reach €212 million in 2023, Marketing Institute Ireland and ONSIDE are once again joining forces to host the “Who Won Sponsorship Series 2023” event on Wednesday, 22nd November at the Aviva Stadium.
Marketing Institute Ireland and ONSIDE event combines a review of sports, entertainment, ambassador, broadcast, arts and cause-related events that attracted significant sponsorship in 2023 and will include insights from industry experts, Irish and international-based sponsors and rightsholders, and marketing professionals. Sponsorship trailblazers influencing the future of sponsorship speaking at the event include:
RUGBY REVOLUTIONARIES :
- Vodafone - Head of Sponsorship & Business Brand
- IRFU - Padraig Power - Chief Commercial Officer
- World Rugby -Kalle Kauppila - Revenue & Fan Growth Director
REDEFINING THE CONSUMER EXPERIENCE THROUGH SPONSORSHIP
- City Group - Tom Boyle – VP of Global Partnerships Marketing Operations
- Diageo - Rory Sheridan - Head of Partnerships
BREAKING BARRIERS & FORGING ALLIANCES – WOMEN IN SPORT
- Cadbury - Eileen Leahy - Marketing Activation Lead
- RTÉ - Declan McBennett - Head of Sport
- FAI - Louise Cassidy - Director of Marketing and Communication
More guests are to be announced.
Members should log in to book tickets to ensure the best price and experience.
Share This Event
More Upcoming Events
Let’s go Top of the Pops at the Cork Marketing Ball on Saturday 9th March at the Vienna Woods Hotel. Grab your Levi 501s, your bomber jacket and your docs […]