The Cairn purpose is to build sustainable communities where people can thrive.
At Cairn, it’s not what we build, it’s why we build. It’s about putting down a marker that will stand for generations to come. Creating new communities of connection and belonging for an Ireland where people can thrive. Reshaping, redefining, reinvigorating our place in the world. Building for people, progress, and potential. Because when Cairn build, it’s Built For Good.
The newly created role of Marketing Manager – Brand & Communications, reporting to our Head of Marketing, will be responsible for leading the future direction of the Cairn brand across all facets of the marketing mix. Key elements of the role include the development of brand campaigns for the Cairn brand, developing and executing the communications strategy and growing the awareness of the Cairn brand through strategic sponsorships. The role will work closely with all members of the marketing team as well as key members of the organisation.
Objectives of this Role
- Lead the development and execution of a 3-year marketing program for the Cairn brand, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration throughout the organisation
- Lead the development of all Cairn brand campaigns and ensure that they are executed with excellence
- Develop and execute the Cairn communications strategy across all touchpoints and ensure that it is aligned throughout the organisation
- Lead the development of a compelling sponsorship programme, creating an overarching plan which aligns with the business strategy and positions Cairn as a leading Irish business
- Own delivery of key corporate events for Cairn
- Lead the brand and communications program for the key Cairn development brand and put in place a 5-year plan that is aligned to the overall strategy
- Ensure that key elements of the Cairn sustainability strategy are brought to life via stand-alone marketing campaigns and ensure that sustainability is weaved throughout the Cairn narrative
- Develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications.
- Conceptualize and execute multichannel campaigns across the consumer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging in all channels.
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establish budget guidelines, participate in events, and document business processes.
- Develop and nurture the growing Cairn sponsorship portfolio and ensure that key sponsorship properties are brought to life via marketing campaigns.
- Identify the effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, business, or related field
- 7+ years working in brand/communications management roles.
- Proven success in developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Experience in managing end-to-end sponsorship campaigns (from contract negotiation to delivery of campaign activity).
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity.
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy.
- People management and budget management experience.
Working with Cairn Homes
At Cairn, we believe it is essential that our employees feel valued and appreciated. We therefore offer above industry average remuneration packages with a comprehensive benefits portfolio that’s ready to support you for whatever life brings.
We are delighted to offer a suite of benefits when you join Cairn which include
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme with matching contributions
- Full health insurance with Irish Life health
- Annual salary review
- Continuous Professional development (CPD) programme & funding
- Paid maternity & paternity leave
- Free Cairn annual leave days
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Employee Assistance Programme with VHI
- Tax saver – travel and bike to work
- Culture Committee
- Talent Development Programmes
- Approved Profit Sharing Scheme (APSS)
- Company vehicle (role dependent)