The Marketing Institute is the professional body for Ireland’s marketing people, in operation since 1962. By becoming a member, you give yourself the ultimate competitive advantage to perform at the highest level – through access to a wide range of practical marketing knowledge, cutting-edge upskill training programmes, and from networking opportunities with marketing peers throughout the country. Membership of The Marketing Institute is a statement of your true marketing professionalism.
Why Become A Member
Enhance your professional profile and gain visibility
- Be listed on our online directory of members
- Use the MMII designation letters after your name and the member logo on your online profiles
- Feature your professional news and articles on the member news section of our website
- Participate in our member “Day in the Life” series and be featured in our newsletter
Grow your skillset to progress in your career
- Assess your skills and identify gaps with our Marketer Pathways framework
- Address the gaps with our wide range of courses and enjoy a reduced member rate
- Apply for jobs through our career centre
Build your network and learn from your peers
- Join a community of 2,500+ marketers
- Meet other members at our 30+ yearly events
- Get access to member-only events
- Hear case studies from Irish marketers at the Marketing Breakfast and enjoy a reduced member rate
- Can’t make it to an event? We make the content from most events available online for members
Always keep up to date
- Gain access to thousands of business and marketing publications with our online marketing library
- Learn best practice and get inspired by browsing past events presentations and videos
- Get must-read marketing content from around the web compiled for you in our monthly Observer newsletter
Who Can Join?
There are two routes to membership of the professional body:
The Qualifications Route:
You need an approved marketing or business degree together with at least 2 years’ professional experience in Marketing;
The Experience Route:
You need to demonstrate a minimum of 5 years’ professional experience in marketing management.
In both cases, candidates for full membership must present their credentials as part of the application process.