Why choose this course ?
• Select the specific module areas which are of interest to you.
• Dissertation project enables you to develop a significant piece
of research which is largely self-directed and self-motivated.
• Opportunity to specialise in a subject discipline and/or sector
which may subsequently become a focus of career aspiration.
• You will work closely with supervisors in the development
of research skills and in meeting the demands of a sustained project, which includes organisation, writing-up and editing.
The MSc in Management and Marketing is only available to students who complete the Postgraduate Diploma in Management and Marketing at the required level (a 55% average required in the Postgraduate Diploma).
Programme Code: DT9018 (PT)
22 September 2020
Part-time, 12 months, Tuesday & Thursday evenings
€300 of which is paid directly to TU Dublin on acceptance of offer.
Marketer Pathways Competencies
- Customer Centricity
- Integrated Analytics
- Project Management
- Planning & Prioritisation
- Action & Results
- Commercial Awareness
- Managing People
- Communications & Interpersonal Skills
- Conflict Management
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions apply. Membership is non-transferable and non-refundable. All event and course cancellations must be made 2 weeks prior to the event/course date. Payment is due in advance. Refunds will not be issued for non-attendance.