MARKETING AUTOMATION SPECIALIST (International)
MARKETING AUTOMATION SPECIALIST (International) - LogMeIn
At LogMeIn, we unlock the potential of our workforce, to enable our employees to do the best work of their careers.
As a key member of the International Marketing team you will have a hands-on role in building and executing email based marketing campaigns for a wide and varied product portfolio. Acting as a Marketing Automation expert, work within our marketing automation tools, Silverpop and Marketo, with a tight integration to Salesforce.com. The successful candidate will work in collaboration with internal teams to gather requirements and translate business needs into technical execution. The ideal candidate should have the desire to work heavily in a marketing automation tool and possess the ability to adjust in a fast paced, changing environment.
Email Campaign Creation:
- Work with other members of the international marketing team to determine goals, target segments, campaign flows, creative and metric requirements for each campaign.
- Be the frontline owner of translating business requirements into campaign technical requirements.
- Create, deploy, and monitor automated and demand generation marketing campaigns using Silverpop & Marketo, including nurture programs, scoring programs, trigger, and drip-based automated email communications, ad hoc email campaigns, and event programs.
- Create lead capture forms and landing pages to support acquisition and engagement marketing programs, to successfully reach new customers and expand revenue growth within existing customer base.
- Enforce marketing automation and demand generation best practices.
- Develop testing strategies for template formats, subject lines and landing pages.
- Maintain email promotional calendar, events and creative content in partnership with marketing team efforts.
- Help ensure promotional messaging and creative consistency across advertising programs where appropriate.
- Deliver emails that are proofed, accurate and in-line with other best practices.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales, analyse data and identify possible process improvements and system enhancements for improvements to automated marketing programs that maximise efficiency, productivity, and effectiveness.
Data and Reporting:
- Build new and maintain existing marketing reports.
- Create meaningful database segmentation to tailor campaign and program messages for targeted audiences across specific market segments, industries and roles.
- Ensure timely creation, categorising, and both automated and manual leads list imports through our marketing automation solution.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing automation administration, developing and implementing marketing campaigns, utilising Salesforce.com along with an automation tool (experience optimally w/ Silverpop or Marketo, but could also be Eloqua, Pardot, Hubspot, etc).
- You are a process-oriented thinker with strong problem-solving skills and a technical nature.
- An understanding of email marketing best practices with campaign structure and management.
- Strong computer skills and experience working with Dreamweaver, web based applications, CSS, data manipulation, database operations, HTML, and XML.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask and work within a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation.
- You are innovative, driven, confident, organised and a high-energy team player.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or to submit your CV