Brand Manager - 3 months contract
In Dublin and Antrim (Northern Ireland), we have our Franchise and Operating business and are in the Top 15 Suppliers of Food & Beverages in Ireland. This is an organization with roles in Commercial, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain and Logistics. We ensure that people living in Ireland are no strangers to PepsiCo's portfolio of juice, food, snacks, carbonated and non-carbonated beverages. Our brands are the Iconic brand 7UP, Pepsi Max, Lipton Ice tea, Tropicana, Naked, Walkers, Doritos and many more Snacks, Juice and Soft drink brands, which enjoy strong positions within the marketplace and are loved by consumers throughout the geography. We are a highly motivated team of 60 employees, with a clear ambition to retain and develop our great work environment and to deliver solid business performance.
Let’s not be coy; with over 22 global megabrands PepsiCo have a well-earned reputation for Brand Marketing expertise. We are proud to be the home to some of the best Marketers in the world, and an employer of choice of aspiring marketing professionals. At PepsiCo, marketing is as much about sharp commercial thinking as creativity; our combination of courage and pragmatism has proved a real winner.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing the successful candidate will be responsible for the execution and development of all brand campaigns. As well as managing the overall budget for the associated brands in conjunction with finance and external partners to ensure accurate and timely reporting and PO processing whilst delivering overall improvements in W/NW.
Support the development & execution of the brands AOP for Ireland:
- Lead the execution and support the development of the SA & AOP in Ireland for brands inclusive of data analysis.
- Contribute to the Ireland AOP
- Responsibility for delivery of Brand Health KPIs
- Align key stakeholders to the PepsiCo Ireland Brand AOP strategy and tactics
Support and lead the brand strategy and campaign development in Ireland
- Be a global centre of excellence, influencing Global deliverables through effective networking and developing “best in class” local initiatives that can be adopted by other markets.
- Develop the annual communications brief to ensure delivery of the Brand Big Idea and Brand Positioning that delivers against brand objectives.
- Leverage digital best practice and deliver thought leadership locally to deliver the brand digital strategy.
- Deliver and develop a world class engagement plan locally in conjunction with key agency partners & WESA/GBG.
- Support WESA team with turnkey solutions for WESA markets with the ability to leverage lead market collateral.
- Rollout and execute all local innovation projects in conjunction with WESA Innovation & Commercialisation to ensure seamless execution in trade.
- Support the Head of Marketing to set the longer term innovation vision in Ireland based on the WESA playbook.
Manage the overall A&M budget:
- Responsibility and accountability for Ireland A&M spend
- Deliver improvement in working/non-working ratios as set out in PDR objectives.
- Ensure the A&M budget is correctly balanced to drive brand metrics and trade objectives.
Brand & Portfolio Management
- Provide detailed brand performance updates utilising 3rd party data services (Nielsen, MWB and Canadean).
- Responsibility for day to day decision-making, 1:1 with Line Manager occurring on a fortnightly basis to align on bigger project decisions, gain feedback and receive coaching support.
- Align media plans & A&M spend with Head of Marketing on a monthly basis
- Recommendations on key business decisions inc. execution plans will require HOM and GM alignment, however expect individual to take ownership, add value, make clear recommendations on daily basis.
- Functional Marketing experience and a track record of delivering top class brand communications, aligned through the organisation
- Experience of leading all elements of the marketing mix – eg. Advertising, Media, Pack design, PR, digital.
- Cross-functional and 3rd party leadership experience (on elements of major projects or wholly on other projects).
- Strong consumer understanding and evidence of creative flair.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills inc. good influencing skills. Able to assert self and leverage resources to achieve results.
- Excellent time-management and organisation skills – ability to juggle a number of competing priorities.
- Self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Financial acumen inc. P&L awareness.
- Sound presenting skills.
- Evidence of strategic thinking and continuous improvement mentality.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
Please apply on PepsiCo Website here.