||Mason Hayes & Curran
Description & Details
Mason Hayes & Curran is one of Irelands leading corporate law firms. Along with our head office in Dublin they also have offices in London, New York and San Francisco, three of Ireland’s most important conduits for inward investment to Ireland. Their award winning firm works collaboratively with businesses to find the best legal and commercial solutions.
Mason Hayes & Curran are now looking for an experienced Bid Executive to join their growing team. This role is based in is on Barrow Street, Dublin 4 - right next to Grand Canal train station.
- Preparing or assisting in the preparation of bids to clients and prospective clients of the firm;
- Liaising with fee earners across the firm to co-ordinate input into tenders, pitches and presentations;
- Assisting with the database of content for the firm’s tenders and submissions;
- Monitoring the e-tenders website and other procurement websites for published tenders as well as proactively identifying business development opportunities for the firm;
- Coordinate and contribute to the writing, editing and proofing of responses;
- Assisting in preparing MHC for oral presentations and related materials;
- Assisting in researching prospective clients and client opportunities, and developments in the market that are relevant to MHC’s business development opportunities; and
- Generally assisting in business development activities and in client relationship management.
- No legal qualification necessary, but understanding of the legal market and of law firm is needed;
- Experience with bids and tenders in a legal or professional services environment;
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written (including proofing and editing), with team members/lawyers in the firm and with the target audience;
- Excellent attention to detail, well-organised and the ability to meet firm deadlines;
- Commercial awareness;
- Ability to prioritise and work to regular deadlines;
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organisation;
- Tenacious and resilient; and
- Advanced MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
How to Apply / Contact
To apply for this role, please email your CV and cover letter to Liz Giltinane at LGiltinane@MHC.ie or for a confidential chat please phone Liz on 01-6145812.