Sales & Marketing Manager for Golf Venues
Role Purpose: Carr Golf Marketing Services Team
The Carr Golf Marketing Services team specialise in providing a tailored marketing and business development solution to client, leased and operated golf clubs to drive their businesses forward.
Working within the Client Marketing Services team, you will be responsible for the strategic and operational delivery of sales and marketing activities for Carr Golf client venues.
You will work with your client’s venues to drive membership, retail, green fee, F&B sales to meet annual KPI’s and establish strong positions in the market.
This is very much a hands on role and you will spend a significant amount of your week at both venues as well as our HQ in Parkwest.
Areas of responsibility will include
- Designing and implementing annual sales and marketing plans for both venues – to drive membership sales and retention, green fees, societies, F&B, Merchandise revenue.
- Working with key venue personnel to ensure delivery against annual marketing plans.
- Attending venues regularly and responding to venues sales and marketing needs to meet agreed revenue targets.
- Implementing a digital marketing plan for both venues & co-ordinating multiple social media platforms for each venue.
- Working with venue staff on procedures to ensure the enhancement and expansion of databases.
- Implementing a customer communications plan and calendar for members & visitors.
- Developing and maintaining strategic partnerships with key community influencers to meet business goals.
- Ensuring effective communication to the Group Senior Leadership team and Venue Management on all sales, marketing and events for each venue.
- Managing PR communications and local sponsorship opportunities.
- Analysing and reviewing marketing campaigns and preparing monthly and quarterly reports for Head Office.
- Managing 3rd party agencies.
- Wordpress website maintenance and content creation
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Networking with customers and suppliers at various events
Experience & Skills Required
A minimum of 4 years relevant marketing experience (preferably in a retail / venue / hospitality / services environment), in addition to;
- Proven ability in developing marketing plans
- Proven ability in increasing revenue (Must demonstrate from a previous role)
- Proven ability to develop strong working relationships
- Previous experience of managing budgets
- Some experience of wordpress, Google adwords, SEO, analytics
- Some experience of database management and development
Soft Skills & Competencies
- Team Player – Work with and support colleagues and peers alike to deliver the goals set annually
- Communication – Client and customer focused individual with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Problem Solving –Ability to identify, analyse and present solutions to match customer needs
- Priority Setting – Ability to work under pressure, prioritising tasks on a daily basis
- Organisation – The ability to set out own work in a structured fashion to deliver on goals
- Flexibility – Availability to adapt in a fast paced working environment, and respond to competing needs in client venues
- Resilience – highly motivated with the ability to see projects through no matter what
Academic / Other Requirements
- Degree in Business, Hospitality, Tourism, Retail or relevant field
- Digital Marketing qualification a plus
- Full driver’s license and own car
Contact Emma Slowe 0861 739627 or apply through Link :