Regional Sales Manager South Europe
BFree is a rapidly growing Irish owned business that creates great tasting wheat and gluten free bread products. Our products aren’t simply free from gluten and wheat, but are also free from all major allergens, and taste just as good as conventional bread products. A list of what is not included in our products is almost as impressive as what is! Having entered the U.S. and select European markets only recently, it is no surprise we have experienced phenomenal growth and will continue to do so.
What You Will Do:
We are expanding globally with significant business in the USA, Ireland, the UK, Europe, Middle East and Australia. The pace of growth is being driven by senior management, together with the sales and marketing functions, and now requires a Regional Sales Manager for our growth ambition in Southern Europe. As a key part of the EMEA team, you will help shape our strategic approach for future expansion into new and existing trading territories in Europe.
- Leading market entry projects across key strategic and targeted countries, including distributor partner assessment and selection.
- Provide leadership and strategic insight to BFree management team with agreed new market entry targets
- Management of day to day in-market customer and distributor relationships
- Identify gaps and key product areas for BFree in Southern Europe, to capture new business across retail and foodservice
- Identify, review and recommend on any localised market approaches or requirements for different country and cultural nuances
- Form a strong working relationships with our in-market sales partners to ensure continued targeting of valuable retail and foodservice accounts in key markets
- As the business grows, identify support areas that are needed for further growth
- Manage rolling forecast sheet to plan for stock needs, with constant interaction with supply chain team
- Manage and implement effective trade promotional plans across all key accounts / countries in Southern Europe
- Maximize company profit and operating costs relating to your accountable customer or country remit
- Create and implement sales strategies to ensure company remains competitive and innovative
- Serve as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions
Who You Are:
You have an outstanding track record in developing new markets, often from scratch, via both distributor partner models and direct to retail models. You have proven results in growing brand share and profitability in your trading remit. You also possess strong skills in growing and maintaining existing trading accounts / countries and managing the split between new busines development and existing account management.
You are passionate and enthusiastic about healthy, natural foods and the idea of being able to promote these products and grow this company gets you fired up! Entrepreneurial, fun, and high-energy are traits you possess and will support your ability to be successful in this role.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 5 years’ overall experience in a sales management or business development role, ideally within the Southern European territory.
- Demonstrated success with trend analysis, market monitoring, and measuring results
- Must be highly analytical and strategic, an astute problem solver, and business savvy
- Strong decision-making skills, especially in the face of ambiguity
- Excellent communication and strong negotiation skills
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to lead diverse groups, often remotely located
- Successfully lead through complexity and change and easily adjust the organizational direction based on new conditions
- Experience with a similar category (Free From Foods) or food brands is preferable.
The successful candidate will be based in the BFree HQ in Ballsbridge, Dublin, but will be required to travel c.30-40% of their time to their relevant trading markets across Southern Europe.
This position will report into the Commercial Director EMEA.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org