|Type of Position:
Description & Details
Senior Marketing Executive
Department: Business Development and Marketing team
are looking for an experienced individual to support and coordinate the
Business Development & Marketing activities for a number of practice areas
across the firm. The individual will work closely with the Marketing Manager,
Head of Marketing, members of the Business Development & Marketing team and
senior management. This role presents an exciting opportunity to develop a
career in Marketing & Communications through a wide and diverse range of
- Co-ordination and execution of end to end Marketing campaigns,
including online content and the design and production of marketing
- Co-ordination of submissions to external legal
publications/directories that evaluate and rank law firms. Management of
these important relationships.
- Digital marketing including website and app updates, social media
strategy implementation and management.
- Drafting press releases and media communications.
- Supporting the preparation of business development pitches, tenders
- Liaising with third parties including external PR agency,
designers, printers, trade publications and photographers.
experience and characteristics required
- Minimum four years marketing experience in a corporate environment
- Recognised marketing or business qualification
- Ability to effectively engage with and influence senior individuals
- Ability to work on own initiative and is proactive
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple tasks
- Motivated, with a flexible approach
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced skills in MS Office suite
How to Apply / Contact
For further information please contact Evelyn Moran,