Title: CRM Executive
Location: Eastpoint, Dublin
About Virgin Media:
At Virgin Media, we’ve got a very different way of looking at the world - and it shows in what we're like as a place to work. We think work should be fun - because fun is what our customers demand from our services. So you'll be joining a bunch of people who are free-spirited, capable of coming up with their own ideas, and given free rein to put their talents to their best use. But besides being all about fun, we're also deadly serious when it comes to putting our customers first! Whether it’s TV, mobile, home phone or super-fast broadband services, at Virgin Media Ireland we’re 110% focused on making our customers lives easier, richer and a little bit more fun.
It’s not a nine-to-five, clock in and tune out sort of place. And there’s no corporate mask to put on at the door – you can just be yourself. We’re hard working, but in it together. Creating something special. Because let’s face it. If you don’t love what you do, it’s time to do something else. Join us.
About the Role:
Joining out awards winning team your role will include: working with the wider Performance Marketing Team, internal stakeholders, and external agencies you will deliver brilliant campaigns that engage and excite our customers, delivering P&L objectives including revenue growth, improved customer NPS & loyalty and adoption of key products and services.
The successful candidate will also have a solid understanding of direct response and digital marketing practices, an understanding of content marketing, as well as end-to-end CRM campaign management experience: from using customer data & insights - to campaign planning, production, and testing - to delivery and post-campaign analysis.
Key Responsibilities & Main Outputs
- Execute the customer contact plan as directed by the Direct, CRM & Content Marketing Manager.
- Plan and execute direct marketing campaigns based on specific customer segmentation, campaign or behavioural change objectives via direct mail, email, SMS, onsite messaging and push notifications
- Responsible for comms positioning and messaging, creative copywriting, creative agency briefing, and signing off with all relevant stakeholders all material related to your campaigns
- Responsible for end-to-end customer and frontline experience of campaigns
- Responsible for submitting campaign data requirements to all relevant teams and ensure customer data compliance and policies are adhered to
- Responsible for briefing internal teams on all data requirements to enable accurate campaign measurement based on clear agreed KPI’s
- Responsible for briefing campaign build to external agencies on data and creative campaign details for email and DM marketing campaigns or activities
- Responsible for briefing Digital, tracking and reporting on all website requirements linked to customer marketing campaigns
- Responsible for briefing Social Media, CS and retail teams where campaign is multi-channel
- Ensure commercial, customer and brand targets are in place to review success of campaign; track and measure results
- Confirm consistency of proposed campaign activity with customer contact strategy plan – working with Direct, CRM & Content Marketing Manager.
- Complete the campaign checklist for each activity to ensure brilliant delivery and ensure all sign-offs (legal, brand, financial, operational delivery managers etc) are secured
- Testing proposition and customer experience before launching a campaign
- Complete regular, timely campaign reviews
- Proactively monitor current customer behaviours and business performance to identify potential opportunities for driving incremental gains
- Idea generation and challenging the existing way of driving certain customer behaviours – never being satisfied with current performance
- 3 – 5 years marketing campaign experience in fast-paced multi-channel B2C company
- Proven experience launching commercially impactful insight-led campaigns
- Excellent understanding of direct response marketing, direct communication channels i.e. Email, DM, SMS, online messaging etc
- Effective planning and stakeholder (both internal and external) management skills
- Attention to detail
- Track record of working effectively in cross-functional team
- Comfortable with data and analysis
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Proficient in MS Office (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Strong written and verbal communications.
Join and you’ll be part of the Virgin Media family. You can trust us to do the right thing by you. We’re a great place to work – and we offer impressive benefits too. Get ready for a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension, performance related bonus and, of course, discounts on our fantastic mobile, broadband and cable.
Ready to TURN IT ON? Apply email@example.com
Not your ideal job? Visit our career page to view all of our other open vacancies; http://www.virginmedia.ie/careers
Virgin Media is an equal opportunities employer. Having a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business.