||Mason Hayes & Curran
|Type of Position:
Description & Details
Position type: Permanent
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our innovative Events team.
The duties and tasks:
- Supporting our event programme, including sponsorship, briefings and corporate entertainment for clients and business contacts in Ireland and abroad.
- Project support for all events including invites, rsvp management, logistics, communications, and follow-up.
- Relationship management - working with legal and professional staff along with a number of key stakeholders such as associations and industry bodies.
- System management – using different software and online programmes to manage events, lists, invites and event promotion.
- Database management including excel and access
- 2 -5 years' marketing experience
- Event management experience - preferably in a business or professional services environment
- Experience with online event management systems and databases
- Strong attention to detail with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Comfortable working with reports, databases – superior excel skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good project management skills - time management and multitasking
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent copywriting, editing and drafting skills
- Fluent English both spoken and written essential
How to Apply / Contact
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to Liz Giltinane on email@example.com or, for a confidential discussion on the role, please phone Liz on 01 6145812.