Description & Details
EVO Marketing Executive
Reports To: Marketing Director
Location: Adelphi Plaza, Dun Laoghaire
With business activities in 50 markets and 150+ currencies around the world, EVO is among the largest fully integrated merchant acquirers and payment processors in the world. Marketing for the UK and Irish markets is run out of the Dublin office. In the UK EVO sells through multiple partners and trades under the EVO brand. In Ireland EVO has a marketing alliance with Bank of Ireland and trades under the BOI Payment Acceptance brand. This role will be looking after the EVO brand in the UK and based out of the Dublin office. There will be a requirement for some travel to the UK. The successful candidate will report into the Marketing Director with the following duties:
Key Responsibilities - Marketing Executive:
- Work with relevant agencies (PR, Digital, Advertising) to devise / execute campaigns.
- Manage and develop the EVO UK web site in line with marketing plan and work with digital agency to optimise demand gen plan leveraging relevant platforms covering both paid and organic.
- Develop sales and operational collateral in support of Sales, Marketing and Operational requirements.
- Manage the EVO marketing accelerator program in support of UK partners growing their businesses through digital marketing.
- Support voice of the customer/partner programs.
- Help organise and attend events and exhibitions.
- Provide analytics and insight on all marketing activities in particular monthly digital and campaign scorecards.
- Manage customer (.including newsletter and pricing/other updates) and monthly staff communications.
- Oversight of marketing budget and associated administration/purchase orders.
- Contribute to the strategic planning of the overall marketing plan and to drive forward agreed company objectives.
- Conduct market research and customer surveys to assess opportunities.Support the Marketing Director on other key projects.
The potential candidate should have:
- Relevant 3rd level marketing qualification with minimum 2/3 years relevant marketing experience with a particular emphasis on digital marketing and ideally a digital marketing qualification. Partner marketing experience an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills with the ability to work well in cross-functional teams in a matrix environment.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and a desire to develop in the role by engaging in training and accepting feedback and supervision from management.
- Ability to write content including blog posts, articles and so on to support SEO.
- Good knowledge of digital platforms and opportunities for marketing
- Strong negotiation and objection handling skills.
- Good technical competency including Microsoft Office applications particularly Word/Excel/Powerpoint, Google Analytics, Survey Monkey, Mail Chimp, Marketing Automation and campaign attribution. Candidates must have good experience working with content management applications – particularly WordPress. A key requirement will be the ability to actively manage and develop the EVO UK web site.
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment juggling many competing priorities.
- Confident self-starter who is comfortable working with senior management and managing multiple stakeholders and someone with a proven eye for detail.
- Ability to plan, schedule and execute an agreed marketing plan over the year covering a full spectrum of marketing activities.
This role is based in our Dun Laoghaire Office with regular travel to UK.
How to Apply / Contact