||Drury Porter Novelli
Description & Details
Social Media & Content Specialist
Reporting to Digital Director
Drury | Porter Novelli, one of Ireland’s leading full-service PR agencies with an international network, is looking to recruit a Social Media & Content Specialist. This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your expertise to a vibrant and busy PR and digital agency, solving business problems for brands through the application of digital best practices and creative thinking. We are inspired by the growth and challenges of an always evolving digital landscape and are looking for someone who is brought alive by the possibilities of helping clients thrive in this environment of change.
- Craft strategically sound plans, in response to briefs, that demonstrate an understanding of the platforms, client business and campaign goals.
- Develop strong creative content ideas that can be executed across digital and social channels in order to amplify client messages and create resonance in the cluttered media landscape.
- Analyse client’s online presence and distill key data-led objectives that form the basis of your creative content and social strategy.
- Develop measurement plans against client objectives that illustrate what success can look like for our client base.
- Apply best practice in creating client-led digital solutions and keeping up-to-date with the latest social and digital technology.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Third level education preferably in related discipline (Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications, PR, Journalism).
- Background in marketing, digital, PR or creative agency an advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
Drury | Porter Novelli is a member of the Porter Novelli network, one of the world’s leading global public relations networks. For more information, visit www.drurypn.ie
How to Apply / Contact
Applications should include a CV (2 pages max) and short cover letter. Please e-mail your application to email@example.com clearly marked ‘Social Media & Content Specialist’.