Marketing Automation Manager
ICON plc, a leading Contract Research Organisation employing approximately 14,000 employees across 97 offices in 38 countries, seeks a highly motivated Marketing Automation Manager to join its Marketing Team.
Based in our Global HQ in Leopardstown, this is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Ireland’s leading Plc’s and Top 5 Global CRO.
The successful candidate will join a professional and experienced in-house marketing team focused on making an impact globally and supporting ICON’s mission – to help its clients accelerate the development of drugs and medical devices that save patient lives and improve their quality of life.
In this position, you will join a marketing and communications team, and will have responsibility for utilizing marketing automation tools, working with marketing campaign managers to deliver campaigns that result in the creation and optimization of lead nurturing, lead scoring and automated marketing programs to develop qualified sales leads, drive customer engagement and create brand awareness.
Role responsibilities include:
- Manage the marketing automation development phases including: requirements gathering, design/development, testing, configuration and advanced administration.
- Development and execution of marketing campaigns including campaign flow builds, email, landing page and form creation, testing, media placement, tracking, etc.
- Drive and manage email process: content, messaging, segmentation, and list management for maximum revenue and profitability.
- Identify and advise on best practice process to develop and implement reporting programs on lead scoring, and hand over from marketing qualified leads to CRM for sales lead qualification, pipeline value and revenue results.
- Testing and analysis of workflow, content, lead scoring and tactics for further improvement.
- Collaborate closely with Inside Sales (Business Development) and lead initiatives on systems integration and process alignment between digital channels, the marketing automation toolset and CRM.
- Create, implement and maintain dashboard of key success metrics for executive reporting.
- Collaborate with the Digital Publishing Manager and Creative Designer on implementation of any required website development or creative assets within email campaigns and landing pages.
- Collaborates with Marketing Campaign Managers to identify campaign opportunities, demand generation performance patterns and future opportunities – and providing input to strategic marketing plans.
- Document processes and provide internal training on Marketing Automation tools and processes to colleagues.
Experience & Knowledge Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years digital marketing experience.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/ or a related field.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing technology platforms such as Pardot and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, multi-cultural matrix structure environment.
- Flexibility and the ability to manage a wide range of projects simultaneously are vital.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- IT literacy, including experience of CRM and marketing Automation technologies, web publishing and HTML, Microsoft Office.
- Experience within a client service orientated marketing environment (e.g. marketing agency, professional services firm or B2B environment) preferred.
Benefits of Working in ICON:
ICON enjoys a strong reputation for quality and is focused on staff development. We make it our mission to attract the most diverse and creative minds into the business and we continually strive to provide opportunities for our people to excel, grow and build a great career.
We understand that our greatest asset is the skills and talents of our people and they are truly what set us apart.
Other than working with a great team of smart and energetic people, we also offer a very competitive benefits package – a dedicated recruiter will discuss this with you at interview stage. We care about our people as they are the key to our success. We provide an open, friendly and dynamic working environment where we empower people and provide opportunities to develop long term careers.