Ireland’s Blue Book is the marketing association for a collection of Irish Country House Hotels, Manor Houses, Castles and Restaurants, located throughout the island of Ireland.
Ireland’s Blue Book was founded in 1974 and can be seen on:
A busy marketing office is seeking to fill the role of marketing assistant. This role is ideal for an individual seeking experience in a busy marketing environment. The position reports to the marketing executive. This role is ideal for a marketing studies graduate. This is a graduate level role.
The role of the Marketing Assistant will involve:
- Order processing of the association’s gift vouchers.
- General marketing admin (including, data entry, marketing material inventory and distribution);
- Attend trade and consumer shows on behalf of the Blue Book, Country Houses, Historic Hotels and Restaurants.
- On occasion updating the association’s website.
- On occasion updating the association’s social media channels.
- On occasion assisting with media and press trips.
- Carry out any other duties which may from time to time be required.
Marketing/Business Studies Graduate
Applicants must have:
- Fluent English
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills
- An interest in the Tourism/Marketing.
- Must be very proficient in MS Word and Excel
Industry: Marketing / Tourism
Position Type: Permanent
Position Reports To: Marketing Executive
Salary: Salary is competitive
Location: Dublin 2
Starts: April 2019
Closing date for applications: March 24th
The position is subject to a three-month probation period.