Retail Marketing Manager
Glanbia Ireland is a world class, ambitious, integrated agri-food and nutrition business, with a diverse portfolio of quality ingredients, leading consumer and agri brands with the proven talent to succeed in the global market.
Glanbia Ireland owns leading consumer and agri brands such as Avonmore, Kilmeaden Cheese, Premier Milk, Wexford, mymilkman.ie and GAIN Animal Nutrition. It processes a 2.6 billion litre milk pool from 21 counties and exports high quality dairy and agri ingredients as well as branded products to over 60 countries.
With annual revenue of €1.8 billion, Glanbia Ireland has 11 processing plants, 53 agri branches and over 1,800 employees.
The Retail Marketing Manager reports to the Head of Marketing & Digital in Glanbia Agribusiness and is accountable for lead generation, brand awareness and customer loyalty for the Agribusiness retail network. They are responsible for defining a retail marketing strategy as well as developing and implementing retail marketing campaigns to drive increased sales from new and existing customers.
- Develop and manage the Glanbia Agri retail customer acquisition, retention and cross-sales strategy
- Develop annual / quarterly retail marketing plan and budgets
- Design, prioritize and execute retail marketing plan and quarterly campaigns
- Lead the continued development of the Glanbia Agri retail loyalty programme to drive increased cross sales, market share and reduced churn
- Work closely with the Head of Retail Development and Retail Operations Managers to implement promotional campaigns and initiatives
- Deliver key marketing activities within budget including new product introductions into the retail market
- Work closely with the Business Marketing Manager to ensure business product category campaigns are executed across all Glanbia retail branches
- Monitor and analyze retail campaign performance and operational metrics including MROI
- Develop and monitor ongoing marketing collateral including brochures, flyers, In-store POS, website, e-zines, social media content, SMS etc
- Provide input and support to the Glanbia Agri Retail Category manager on store merchandising and retail product portfolio management including KVI report to inform product pricing
- Develop research/analysis briefs for central Glanbia Market Research and Insights team in terms of competitor activity, market and product development
- Interpret outputs from central Market Research and Insights team and take relevant actions
- Work closely with Agri purchasing managers to agree and implement retail promotional campaigns
- Manage relationships with external service providers and design agencies to ensure delivery of expected campaigns and objectives
- Will have a Retail Marketing Executive direct report
- Develop reports around retail market trends, outlook and competitor analysis
- Collaborate with the Glanbia Agri Digital Marketing Manager to define an online marketing and social media customer engagement strategy
- Experience in running successful, large-scale retail marketing campaigns
- Proven ability to execute against plans and targets
- Deep knowledge of retail marketing trends across industries
- Strong analytical skillset & ability to effectively evaluate data and generate insightful reports
Glanbia Ireland is a joint venture with 60% owned by Glanbia Co-op and 40% owned by Glanbia plc. Established in July 2017, it combines Glanbia Ingredients Ireland, Glanbia Consumer Products and Glanbia Agribusiness.
If you are interested in this position, please apply through the My Career portal on the Glanbia Homepage with an up to date resume.
Glanbia Ireland is a Values Based Organisation - www.glanbia.com/careers