GAIN Brand Manager
Glanbia Ireland is a world class, ambitious, integrated agri-food and nutrition business, with a diverse portfolio of quality ingredients, leading consumer and agri brands with the proven talent to succeed in the global market.
Glanbia Ireland owns leading consumer and agri brands such as Avonmore, Kilmeaden Cheese, Premier Milk, Wexford, mymilkman.ie and GAIN Animal Nutrition. It processes a 2.6 billion litre milk pool from 21 counties and exports high quality dairy and agri ingredients as well as branded products to over 60 countries.
With annual revenue of €1.8 billion, Glanbia Ireland has 11 processing plants, 53 agri branches and over 1,800 employees.
The GAIN Brand Manager reports to the Business Marketing Manager and is accountable for brand awareness/equity for the GAIN Pet and Equine Nutrition brands. They are responsible for shaping the brand value proposition, defining brand strategy and designing campaigns to drive increased engagement and sales from these brands.
- Work closely with the Business Marketing Manager to develop the GAIN marketing plans and quarterly campaigns
- Accountable for budget management, the delivery of KPIs and agreed targets
- Promote, drive & maintain the GAIN brands in Ireland and Internationally, maintaining and growing our market leadership positions
- Work with third party organisations and designs agencies to develop marketing collateral and activate sponsorships/ events
- Develop, maximise and enhance the GAIN digital presence in association with the Glanbia Agri Digitial Marketing Manager i.e. product websites, social media, online marketing, digital analytics to drive customer engagement and product promotion
- Design, deliver & measure highly effective integrated campaigns across all channels
- Organise, execute, follow-up and review the key GAIN events to promote core products, programmes and build loyalty with customers
- Work closely with national and international direct GAIN sales teams and distributors.
- Marketing Co-coordinator will be a direct report
- Develop research/analysis briefs for central Glanbia Ireland Market Research and Insights team to understand customer needs, market outlook, competitive positioning and market dynamics
- Ensure brand guidelines, brand playbooks and content is in line with Content and Communications strategy
- Perform analysis and reporting on brand awareness/equity
- Collaborate with Digital and Retail Marketing Managers to define a cross-channel marketing and customer engagement strategy
- Degree in Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years relevant brand manager experience in B2B or B2C
- Knowledge of the equine and pet industry an advantage
- Experience in developing and implementing marketing strategies to achieve commercial objectives.
- Good understanding of traditional and new marketing and communications channels.
- Analytic and strategic thinking: Strong business acumen is essential.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritises and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Proactive with drive and energy to achieve results and is self-motivated
- Strong promotional copy-writing and proof reading skills ideally across a broad range of marketing channels (email, web, video etc).
- Experience in working with agencies/ design teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Social media channels; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube,
- Experience in using E-marketing software, Photoshop and Google Analytics
Glanbia Ireland is a joint venture with 60% owned by Glanbia Co-op and 40% owned by Glanbia plc. Established in July 2017, it combines Glanbia Ingredients Ireland, Glanbia Consumer Products and Glanbia Agribusiness.
If you are interested in this position, please apply through the My Career portal on the Glanbia Homepage with an up to date resume.
Glanbia Ireland is a Values Based Organisation - www.glanbia.com/careers