Description & Details
Ad Traffic Coordinator
iRadio is looking for an experienced Ad Traffic Coordinator to join our team and continue our commercial success to date & continue the efficient running of our on-air traffic system.
The successful candidate should have minimum 3 years’ experience within a fast-paced business with radio/tv traffic experience an advantage. Working with the established sales team, the candidate will be required to ensure the on-air output of all advertisements, promotional airtime & sponsorship tags runs smoothly and efficiently.
The applicant will be required to provide excellent management of iRadio’s traffic system including airtime, promotional activity & copy management. The candidate must have a deep knowledge and understanding of systems and systems integration and thrive by working on their own initiative and within a team environment. Full training will be provided for this area; however, our Traffic Coordinator must have excellent organisational skills along with:
- Responsibility for booking all commercials, promo & sponsorship tags via liaising with iRadio’s Direct Account Managers, our National Sales House & integration team
- Be the first point of contact for any traffic issues regarding the output of ads played on air, plus management of BAI audit’s etc.
- Quality Control and edit of incoming commercial audio
- Maintenance of the network commercial library
- Ability to take initiative and make decisions without daily guidance
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong computer and excellent communication skills
- Have a positive attitude and be organised, detail oriented, and work well under deadlines
- Respond quickly & efficiently to any changing needs regarding client campaigns
- Manage and oversee the execution of all advertising campaigns
- Provide regular financial reporting
- Liaise with both programming and sales to ensure all campaigns run efficiently & in a timely manner
Note: The above list includes key responsibilities however you will be expected to perform duties as necessary by your role and the requirements of the company
How to Apply / Contact
Send CV to email@example.com