||Boys + Girls
Description & Details
Hello, we are Boys + Girls Ireland's most creatively awarded independent agency.
To have a look at what we do check out https://boysandgirls.ie
We are on the look-out for a Senior Planner with a passion for creating briefs for some of Ireland's most recognised companies. Someone with an appreciation for writing creative briefs who is excited about making sure campaign strategies are effective and targeted at the right audience. Creativity + craft are at the core of all we do at Boys + Girls, so, if this role sounds of interest to you then read on.
For starters, we would like suitable candidates to have
- 7+ years experience as an agency planner
- Creative ambition
- Collaborative working style
- Track record in assisting in the creation of high quality creative work
- Endless experience in creative brief writing
- Ability to influence and lead a room
- Experience in formal and informal quant and qual research methods
- Experience in writing award papers AdFx, Cannes etc.
After all of that, it would also be great if you had experience in communications planning , data analysis experience + where involved in or had an interest in a creative output eg dancing, acting etc.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Strategy.
The role is based in Dublin.
- A friendly, creative studio
- An open and collaborative work environment
- Competitive salary + leave package
How to Apply / Contact
If this sounds like you, please get in touch and tell us why this role is for you.
Send a CV and a cover letter to Joanne.firstname.lastname@example.org