Description & Details
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s leading electrical and telecommunications company. We have an exciting opportunity for a Campaign Brand Manager to join our team!
This role is responsible for ensuring that our advertising delivery and consumer PR campaigns activity support business commercial priorities, the development of our brands and customer experience across our key consumer facing brands (Currys PC World, Irelands No.1 Electrical & Technology retailer and Carphone Warehouse, Ireland’s leading retailer for mobile devises) and category areas (Mobile, Network, Consumer Electronics, Computing and White Goods).
Reporting to the Marketing and Multichannel Director, the Campaign Brand Manager will be responsible for developing and implement memorable, relevant and disruptive campaigns across traditional and digital channels gaining cut through in a crowded market place. They will deliver excellence in the campaign management process, increasing effectiveness of spend to produce compelling creative and efficient execution.
Our requirements? Bring your passion. Make amazing happen.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Collaborate cross functionally to understand the business needs and develop comprehensive campaigns that increase awareness & understanding of the Curry’s PC World and Carphone Warehouse brands to achieve agreed targets.
- Develop and implement memorable, relevant and disruptive communications across traditional and digital channels to cut through in a crowded market place.
- Understand and extract insights from customer research & to create meaningful communications and agency briefs.
- Manage the week to week delivery of advertising executions across TV, radio, VOD and Press in line with the strategy.
- Maintain an effective multi-media channel strategy and develop campaign KPI's, measure performance, and provide recommendations for improved return on marketing spend.
- PR Strategy – work with external agency & team to develop and execute PR strategy to include digital and media planning, press and events programme in line with the Dixons Carphone brands objectives.
- Cultivate and maintain quality media relationships with key opinion formers including journalists, bloggers, media owners, advocates etc across the retail, mobile, technology and lifestyle sectors.
- Monitors media coverage and manages the evaluation and sharing of campaigns/activity.
- Deliver a best in class Press Office and be responsible for managing local PR in specific situations should they arise, including crisis management.
- Inspire and manage agencies to deliver market leading campaigns including Media, Advertising and PR agencies
- Control and over-see budget spend and provide regular updates to budget owners – delivery of all marketing activity within agreed budget
- Work with UK internal stakeholders including business standards, legal and UK advertising team to leverage the benefits for the Irish business.
- 2-3+ years’ experience in a brand and PR campaign delivery in retail or FMCG
- A thorough understanding and appreciation of all contemporary media channels.
- Proven track record of quality advertising and PR campaigns delivery.
- Have a solid understanding of the tech industry helping to identify new/emerging market trends
- Retail insight an advantage but not pre-requisite.
Education / Qualifications
- Marketing or Business 3rd level qualification
- Great communicator able to influence at all levels with first class oral and written skills.
- Strong analytical problem solver able to simplify issues/be creative to achieve maximum results.
- High degree of personal responsibility and ownership of projects.
- Passion for consumers with an understanding of the retail sector
- Entrepreneurial, challenger mindset
- Good creative judgement with strong attention to detail
- Ability to analysis campaigns and present strong recommendations
- Excellent time management skills, with a proven track record in delivering projects on time
- Passion for customers
- Influence and impact
- commitment to excellence
- judgement and decision-making
- respect and collaboration
- need for achievement and openness to change
- accountability and pride
How to Apply / Contact
Please apply with cover letter and CV to Pauline.Browne42@dixonscarphone.com no later than the 10th April.