IREMA Ireland is a leading manufacturer of Filtration Products used in air filtration in the HVAC industry and Respirator Face Masks used as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in medical, industrial and Life Sciences. While serving different industries, all our products prevent exposure of people to harmful airborne contaminants. Located in Kilmallock, Co. Limerick, the company has a team of 45 people and exports its products worldwide. Through its ongoing investment in R&D and use of pioneering technologies they have continued to expand their product range and are now entering an exciting phase of further expansion. To facilitate this growth there is an exciting new opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join their management team and contribute to their ambitious global growth strategy.
About the role:
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Marketing professional coming from an engineering or manufacturing environment with proven capability of understanding technical products and developing and delivering marketing strategies within a B2B context. Reporting to the Managing Director, this role will involve managing all elements of marketing activity both on and offline, through traditional and digital channels as well as being the voice of the customer within the business.
- As this is a new position, you will work collaboratively with both sales and manufacturing, developing effective branding collateral for online, social media, specialised publications, trade shows etc, positioning the company so that it is targeting both existing customers and new customer markets, delivering an engaging and compelling message.
- Contributing to the achievement of the ambitious business strategy, you will be a key player in driving growth, and understanding best route to market for each of the products, managing and getting best return on marketing campaigns and initiatives to achieve the agreed goals and objectives.
While the company has a significant reputation for quality and engineering capability with their current global customers, the expansion of their suite of products in the Filtration and Mask sectors, offers significant potential to reach a broader customer base globally, and your experience of designing and implementing appropriate marketing interventions will be hugely valuable in achieving this.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role will be responsible for delivering the marketing creative and the key brand and product messages to specifically target audiences globally about the quality and application opportunities of the various products under management.
- You will bring a broad range of marketing experience to the management team, and report directly to the Managing Director. Ideally you will have gained at least 3-5 years in an engineering or manufacturing environment and will have a deep understanding of developing a strategy as well as implementing an operational plan.
- You will have a 3 level qualification in marketing, emerging digital technologies, and strong social media and social networking capability with a deep understanding of what works in different sectors. While leveraging existing material and the recently commissioned market insights research commissioned by the company, you will be positioned to contribute to the development of sales collateral across multi-language and culturally diverse regions.
- You will have responsibility for leading the redevelopment of the company web site and managing all of the various stakeholders, so previous experience of similar projects will be critical.
- You will be a self-starter, hands on contributor, capable of working independently and driven by the possibilities of collaborating with others and leading the critical thinking process with internal cross functional teams.
- You will be a motivator of others and be capable of influencing decisions through well-presented business case proposals, that reflect an organised and structured approach to your projects, clearly budgeted and reflective of the market opportunity.
- While this is a standalone role, you will have a voice on the management team, and an opportunity to contribute so building strong and effective relationships internally will be key as well as showing accountability and achievement of KPI’s against meaningful metrics.
- It will also be important that you can operate and play to your strengths in an engineering environment, where there are very clear structures and processes that contribute significantly to the quality reputation the company enjoys.
- You will have an opportunity to travel to a number of international trade shows, about 3-5 throughout the year and also other relevant industry events that will be well planned with clearly identified opportunities qualified in advance, in conjunction with the Business Development Manager.
Compensation and Package
This is a full-time permanent role, offering a competitive compensation package, with a bonus on the achievement of agreed objectives. Specific details of salary, company benefits package, bonus and benefits details can be provided through the selection process.