CRM Data Executive – Paddy Power
CRM Team within Marketing Department at Paddy Power Betfair
Reports to: CRM Data Manager
Purpose of the role:
Reporting to the CRM Data Manager, this key purpose of this role is to deliver the data requirements for all Paddy Power’s CRM campaigns. You will need to have a strong digital and data marketing expertise to provide a best in class customer experience for Paddy Power Betfair customers across multimedia channels.
Responsibilities cover the development and delivery of multichannel campaign flows, creating & optimising of the targeting and segmentation of customers to provide timely messages across PPB products globally and drive improved commercial performance.
The successful candidate will be proactive and outgoing individual with experience with delivering multiple projects, fully trained in an advanced campaign management tool (e.g. Adobe Campaign, IBM Watson, Responsys, etc) and continually improving the use of data. While the role is primarily CRM data focused, the team will have exposure to all CRM as part of the wider team.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Planning, delivery and execution of data/targeting for multi-channel customer marketing campaigns based on specific customer segmentation, campaign or customer behaviours.
- Working closely with the Data Manager to ensuring effective and timely end-to- end operational delivery of CRM programs for all campaigns across email, SMS, push and web messaging.
- Perform and adhere to QC process to ensure the delivery of accurate and compliant customer journeys.
- Work to deliver customer centric automated and triggered campaign programmes for various customer segments and life stages, providing project and stakeholder management were necessary.
- Proactively monitor daily feeds, marketing tool performance and CRM campaign effectiveness, identifying enhancements and opportunities for automation and scale, co-ordinating a breadth of teams to implement.
- Assist with the implementation of segmentation models enabling the delivery of more targeted CRM campaigns.
- Governance of the Campaign Management platform: monitoring of operational CRM systems and optimise system performance. Escalating issues with development team’s where necessary delivering fast and effective results.
- Establish best practices for exceptional deliverability of email, SMS and push across multiple IPs and resolve any delivery issues.
- Ensuring the CRM team adheres to regulatory and best practice data rules (e.g. suppressions).
Skills / Technical Competencies:
- Understanding of data management and CRM best practice within multi-channel marketing (Workflow optimizations, data formatting, typologies, throughput monitoring, IP reputation protection, import alerts etc).
- Understanding database architecture, ETL set up and data-flows. Able to work with raw data to analyse campaigns and draw useful conclusions and solve problems.
- Ability to understand the implementation of sophisticated BI models e.g. customer segmentation.
- Exceptional project and time management – Highly organised and focused, ability to deal with multiple tasks, teams or problems at the same time.
- Excellent at working under pressure and to tight deadlines whilst staying calm, thinking clearly and executing to a high standard with meticulous attention to detail.
- Innovative and creative – ability to embrace change and think outside the box to solve problems.
- Strong communication skills and experience with working as part of a team to achieve goals and deadlines.
- Competent in SQL & Microsoft Excel.
- Proven minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Previous experience with CRM systems and processes (ESPs & planning tools) is essential.
- Experience of managing business and stakeholder expectations.
- Adobe Campaign knowledge a bonus.
- Relentless Will To Win: We strive to stay ahead of the game and achieve more for our customers and each other.
- Collaboration: We win by having the best people, working well together and building strong relationships.
- Integrity: We take pride in doing what’s right. No exceptions.
- Agility: We adapt at pace and with purpose, and thrive amid change.
- Low Ego: We take our work seriously but not ourselves, and never believe our own hype.