||Sales & Marketing
Description & Details
Account Director/Associate Director – Corporate & Financial Communications
With 6,000 people in 66 offices worldwide Edelman is the leading global communications firm helping organisations evolve, promote and protect their brands. Since Edelman was founded in 1952, we remain an independent and family-owned business. At Edelman Ireland, our Corporate & Financial Communications team partners with a wide range of leading companies including KBC Bank Ireland, Musgrave, Visa, LinkedIn, and Ryanair plc.
We are recruiting for a number of roles on the team including either at Associate Director or Account Director level, dependent on experience. The successful applicant will have:
- At least five year’s agency experience
- Ability to lead a portfolio of clients, overseeing communications programmes which meet and exceed client expectations
- Provide counsel to senior management
- Lead teams to deliver high performance results
- Work strategically with creative & planning partners to identify core insights to drive communications outcomes
- Ensure good financial management on accounts they lead
- Demonstrate sectoral knowledge and illustrate how this can assist with developing solutions for clients
- Maintain an excellent network of media, stakeholder and digital influencer contacts
- Contribute strategically to the development of the team by playing a lead role in new business development and taking responsibility for a specific service offering
- Manage junior team members
Experience working with technology or B2B clients and/or coordinating international activity would be beneficial also.
How to Apply / Contact
Applicants should email their CV and include a separate cover letter that includes salary expectations to email@example.com by close of business on Friday 3rdMay.