Sales and Marketing Representative
Fireblock has recognised that excellent opportunities for growth exist in the Easter half of the country. We are now looking to appoint a person, to nurture and grow our customer base in this area.
The ideal candidate will, ideally, have knowledge of the construction industry in a sales/technical support role. He/she will be comfortable providing technical support and advice to existing clients and equally important, promoting the benefits of the products and services to new potential customers. Experience in Marketing would be an advantage.
There will be significant involvement and support with the office bases sales support team and line Management of Fireblock.
Customer relationships. The position requires active involvement from the introductions stage (Architects Engineers), to final closing of the sale and maintenance of that customer (Building Contractors).
Other responsibilities include;
- Development of new Customers and opportunities.
- Working with the Sales & Management teams on product development strategies, implementation of same.
- Regular Sales Reporting including key/new opportunities, win/loss analysis reports.
- Provide market information and site feedback to the Sales & Mgt teams.
PRE-REQUISITE SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM THE KEY TASKS:
1. The individual is required to have, experience / knowledge of the construction industry
(Ideally but not essential).
2. The individual must be an enthusiastic self-starter and be capable of influencing key
Decision-makers within our Customer base.
3. This applicant will have a full driving licence
4. Must demonstrate a prior proven ability to win business.
5. Must be a good communicator.