|Type of Position:
Description & Details
Reports To: Senior Management
Location: Harrington Street, Dublin 8
Date: April 2019
FLYEfit is Ireland’s largest gym operator currently operating 14 gyms. We are an ambitious company and have strong growth plans over the next five years.
We are currently recruiting a Marketing Manager, who will work closely with the Operations, Customer Service, IT teams and various senior stakeholders. Applicants must be able to work in a fast, friendly environment as part of a professional team and be able to :
- Develop and implement a marketing and business development strategy in line with FLYEfit’s strategic plans
- Support, develop and embed the marketing and business development culture throughout the group.
This is a highly demanding position which will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work with and learn from a friendly and extremely professional team This is an excellent opportunity for a highly committed and results-orientated professional to thrive and succeed in a challenging role and fast-paced environment.
- Design and implement the marketing and business development strategy in line with the Strategic Plan.
- Plan, execute and deliver creative marketing campaigns and initiatives to increase membership and launch new gyms.
- Implement and monitor the effectiveness of marketing initiatives including advertising, DM, Online and social media marketing, point of sale, newsletters, new member strategies etc to achieve the marketing plan objectives within the agreed budget.
- Implement effective lead generation campaigns.
- Plan, organise and implement activation strategies to support brand building events and activities taking place inside and outside of FLYEfit’s gyms
- Identify, negotiate and secure relevant sponsorship opportunities to promote the FLYEfit brand, managing any sponsorships that may be put into place
- Maintain and develop the website
- Provide feedback, reporting and market insights to the senior management team.
Experience & Qualifications
- Business or Marketing Degree
- 5 + years’ relevant marketing experience with a proven track record
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills - ability to plan use of time and resources to meet targets and objectives
- Proven experience in digital marketing
- Proven experience in designing and driving effective marketing campaigns
- Experience in database marketing an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - ability to share ideas, motivate others and delegate tasks.
- Self-motivated, with a clear ability to use own initiative and work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Be a team player with a sense of humour
- This is a full-time permanent role.
- As part of the recruitment process candidates will be asked to present their approach to developing a Marketing Strategy and Plan for FLYEfit.
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and relevant experience. A bonus structure based on key deliverables will also be available.
How to Apply / Contact
Please send applications to Fiona Scott at email@example.com