||The Reputations Agency
|Type of Position:
Description & Details
The Reputations Agency – Digital & Social Media Manager
We are a strategic reputation and communications agency, part of the JWT Group in Ireland and the Global JWT Network. Across our six practices we tell brand stories and manage the reputations of some of Ireland’s biggest brands. Everything that we do has insight and creativity at its core. We understand the value of trust in relationships better than anyone and we partner with our clients to build reputations and craft strategic communications that deliver a lasting value to their business.
We are the leading experts in Reputation Management in Ireland, and exclusive partners of the global Reputation Institute.
Our Corporate & Financial PR division are PR experts with strategic marketing, financial, legal and reputation management capability who act as trusted advisors to leading Irish businesses. Our dedicated CSR Practice supports our clients in designing and communicating their Corporate Social Responsibility strategies and initiatives. TRA sponsorship produces and manages dynamic sponsorships that drive real value for brands, rights holders and consumers across sport and non-sport platforms. Our TRA Brands division builds campaigns from the ground up in partnership with some of the top marketers in the country. We play a key part of the inter-agency planning process with some of the most experienced brand experts and freshest thinkers in the country. TRA Digital connects brands to their audiences online. We design and execute powerful and innovative, multi-platform, online and social media strategies that amplify our client’s brands and cut through with the right audiences.
About the Role
As part of our ongoing Digital Strategy implementation we are recruiting a Digital & Social Media Manager to lead on all social media client briefs and act as our internal social champion. We are looking for an energetic, curious and brave marketer who is a team player and loves leading, educating and ideating across all areas of the business. This role involves a varied and challenging mix of B2B and B2C social marketing a is great opportunity to work within a leading agency as well as working across a wide client portfolio. Ideally suited to a social media professional in an agency or in-house role.
- Lead on all social media marketing activities within the agency across, content, social media and data analytics.
- Develop and implement b2b digital marketing strategy for The Reputations Agency.
- Drive digital growth KPIS across all agency social channels and platforms: Website, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Work hand in hand with senior account managers in client focused digital campaign ideation and delivery.
- Provide end to end management of digital media campaigns including evaluation reports.
- Manage all digital and social content activation, with regular interfaces with production, technology and web development teams.
- Support practice heads on client campaign briefs and new business tenders bringing innovation, strategy and expertise to client briefs and delivery.
- Third level degree or equivalent in Digital marketing communications.
- Native digital thinker with 4/5+ years of experience working in a Digital/social agency or in an in-house digital position.
- Team player with ability to influence and motivate internal digital team while bringing expertise to clients digital needs through digital service proposals.
- Very comfortable with a range of social influencer management and media monitoring tools and the ability to translate rich insights into coherent client reports.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to sell the success of digital activity to clients to drive further business development.
- Great technical knowledge with a passion for digital brand innovation keeping abreast of all market developments.
- Proficiency in powerpoint and creative presentation skills a definite advantage.
- Demonstrable experience in managing digital marketing campaign implementation with experience of SEO, PPC and social platform growth strategy.
How to Apply / Contact
Please apply in strictest confidence with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com Closing date 21st May 2019