||Bloomsbury Professional Publishing
|Type of Position:
Description & Details
(part-time, 12 month contract)
Bloomsbury Professional Publishing was established in 2009 to publish high quality tax and law books following the acquisition of Tottel publishing. Our portfolio is now a healthy mix of books, looseleafs, journals, an online service and more recently a new Events suite.
Working in our Ireland Division, in our Dublin office this role is to support our existing Digital Marketing Executive. Utilising the full product marketing mix to encourage sales and new business activity.
This role would suit a candidate with previous marketing experience, preferably 2 yrs+.
A qualification in Marketing CIM or equivalent is desired but not essential. We are looking for someone who has good communication skills and is a team player as you will be working across all functions of the business.
- Supporting the marketing and sales operation in achieving commercial targets by planning and creating marketing activity
- Increase traffic with inbound led campaigns to the Bloomsbury Professional websites
- Increase brand awareness
- Support the compilation and co-ordination of regular digital marketing activity
- Collate and despatch regular e-mail and direct mail campaigns to generate book sales revenue – both new business and renewal
- Generate targeted leads for online sales resource – both new business and renewal
- Coordinate telesales campaigns and brief telesales teams – online and hard copy
- Update content for the blog, add new titles, articles, banner ads, special offers in line with activity in the wider marketing department
- Update and ensure accuracy of content on the various online platforms
- Work with authors to ensure accurate promotion and best response rates to marketing activity
- Monitor, record and report results and ROI (Return on Investment) of each campaign element
- Promote attendance and produce marketing material for events, ie exhibitions and conferences
- Produce and circulate regular sales and online traffic reports
Key skills, knowledge, experience
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- Stakeholder and supplier management
- End to end marketing campaign planning and execution
- Copywriting and proofreading skills
- Design skills an advantage
- From a Law or publishing or B2B background preferable
This a part-time role, 3 days per week or equivalent hours, for a fixed term for 12 months, based at our Bloomsbury Professional offices in Dublin.
How to Apply / Contact
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter outlining how you meet the requirements of the role, including salary expectations to email@example.com
Please note in the subject line: Marketing Executive 2605.
The closing date for this role is: 26th May 2019.