Description & Details
Location: Sandwith Street, Dublin 2
KBC Bank Ireland plc (‘KBC’) is 100% owned by KBC Bank and is one of the leading providers of Financial Services in Ireland. Established in 1973, KBC Bank is part of a major European Financial Services Group, the KBC Group which is headquartered in Brussels. KBC Bank provides a broad range of business and personal banking services and has built an enviable reputation.
Responsible for the development and management of the KBCI media marketing strategy, supporting the product and brand ambition for the Bank.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Driving and executing innovative and effective media strategies across a robust mix of channels including, but not limited to, television, print and out-of-home to drive awareness and viewership of the KBC brand.
- Act as a strategic partner between KBC brand marketing leads and agencies to develop creative, effective and holistic paid media strategies and tactics for KBC brand and marketing campaigns (encompassing product, retail marketing and sponsorships).
- Work closely with the Digital team to develop a cohesive media strategy across all media touch-points.
- Media lead on the development of a comprehensive and effective media strategy and plan for the roll-out of KBC sponsorships.
- Responsible for managing media agencies and other partners in order to achieve our marketing and media objectives and push their thinking to ensure they are delivering on a media strategy that marries to our challenger spirit.
- Manage budgets and timelines for media campaigns and provide monthly status reports to Senior internal stakeholders.
- Prepare forecasts and performance reports that monitor and analyze key media metrics, quality, and campaign performance.
- Oversee post-buy audit and optimization efforts to ensure the integrity and efficiency of the media plans.
- Seek and evaluate strategic media opportunities and serve as a thought-leader on new and innovative ways to reach and connect with our customer.
- Work closely with the wider Marketing team to ensure all plans are aligned and consider full marketing mix to create maximum impact.
Knowledge, Education & Experience:
- The successful candidate will typically have 7-10 years’ experience within a similar environment.
- Relevant third level qualification or professional equivalent.
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with all levels in a confident and professional manner.
- Strong Customer centric focus.
- Must have a very flexible approach to work and be confident working in a fast moving, exciting environment.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
How to Apply / Contact
Applications should be sent to Alix at firstname.lastname@example.org.
KBC Bank Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.